Chapter 24:really dean?

Castiel's pov
I was sitting on the couch with Cassie,we were watching her favorite "Klaine" moments when suddenly we saw dean open the door,he was smiling while holding a bag.Cassie turned off her phone and said,"I'll leave you to alone..."she went to her room and closed her door,dean closed the front door and sat next to me.he took out a blanket from the bag,"why did you buy a blanket?"I asked,he laughed and said,"it's a poncho!"I stared at him and said,"it's big..."well if You have triplets it'll suit you!"I gave him another look and said,"Dean I'm not having anymore kids after Wally."he frowned and said,"oh alright,if you say so..."I kissed him in the lips and walked to our bedroom,he then lifted me up and said,"save your legs for me!"we walked to our room and locked the door.

Cassie's pov
I heard my parents lock their room door,I groaned cause I knew they were gonna have sex.i opened my locket and waited for Castiel,but he did come.instead I was teleported to a field full of angels,I had my wings again and I was panicking,"where the hell am I?!"someone touched me and said,"BOO!"I screamed,the person laughed.i was gonna turn around and yell at the person but I stopped,"uncle Gabriel?"I said,he laughed more and stuck a lollipop in his mouth."no silly I'm Gabriel the archangel!your uncle was named after me!"he said,"ohhhhhh...."I said,he laughed and looked at his watch."welp your parents are done doing it so Im teleporting you back to your room,see ya tomorrow!"he said,before I could say anything I was already back in my room.