Chapter 38:Worried Wally

Wally's pov
Cassie hasn't come out of her room for 3 days,I'm starting to get worried.she even left her phone in my room,she would never do that!luckily I knew her password so I got into her phone and began my investigation,Mel was my Watson so I'm Sherlock."look at all these texts Mel!and they're all from a guy named Lucas..."I said,she looked at it and said,"maybe Lucas is Cassie's boyfriend?"I gasped and said,"Mel your a genius!but why would papa and dad be upset about that?"she shrugged."we need to investigate more!"I said,she nodded.we checked her photos and saw many photos of their dates and them kissing,"aw!"Mel said."ew...."I said.i shook my head and said,"write this down Mel"she took out her notepad and wrote down the notes.suddenly we saw papers fly out of Cassie's room door,I picked up the papers and gasped."this is Cassie's book for that series she making!and this must be the season finale!"I said,Mel and I sat on the couch and read it out loud.

                       Supernatural
           By:Cassandra N.Winchester

We decided to skip to the ending area
Lilith pushed sam into a wall,she slammed dean on the floor."sic em boy..."she said,Dean heard the hellhound.it ran up to him and began tearing into his body,he screamed and Sam yelled,"STOP IT!"but the hellhound didn't stop.it tore into Dean's chest,Deans screams echoed into Sam's head.once the hellhound stopped it left and sam managed to stop Lilith,she left Ruby's vessel and sam rushed to dean's side.he picked up Dean's body and began to cry,but as Sam held Dean's body dean was screaming for Sammy but sam couldn't hear him.Dean was in hell,"Sam!"he screamed and he was chained up,"SAMMY!!!""

To be continued...

I was shocked that Cassie could write this much,I turned around and saw and dad behind me and Mel."uh Dad!"I said as I hid the papers behind me,he grabbed them from my hands and asked."where did you get these?"I didn't answer,"we got them from under Cassie's room door!"Mel said,I looked at her and said,"Mel!"