Chapter 10:going shopping!

Dean's pov
After we cleaned the kitchen we went to buy a backpack for Cassie cause soon we were going to send her to kindergarten,Cas carried Cassie in his arms when she insisted that she wanted to walk.Cas was looking at some backpacks with Cassie when and random dude was talking to Cas,I was find with it until he said,"That kid looks nothing like dean,you sure it's even his?"I got so pissed,I ran over there and said,"WTF dude!I put that baby inside Cas in a night of hot sex!!This is an outrage!you should apologize!"Cas smiled while Cassie gave the guy a sassy face,he apologized and I mumbled,"we did it like 5 times,my sperm is A+,also she does look like me asshole."once we were done shopping for Cassie's school supplies we went back home.when we got home Cassie began to draw while holding her sam plush,i went to make lunch while Cas played with Cassie.

Castiel's pov
I sat down next to Cassie and was curious of watch she was playing,"what are you playing honey?"I asked,she looked up and said,"I made up a game were daddy and uncle Sammy go on adventures and hunt monsters!"she continued to drive her toy impala with her sam plush and a paper cut out of Dean."Guys lunch is ready!"dean said,Cassie took two books and placed them on her chair.then she sat down on the table,she was excited.dean placed the plates of burgers on the table,Cassie squealed with joy and ate her hamburger.her eyes widened and she smiled,her eyes glimmered in the sunlight.Me and dean smiled as we ate our burgers🍔 ...

After lunch...

Deans pov
Cassie yawned and asked,"Daddy,papa Can I take a nap?"we smiled and said,"of course honey bear."she walked to her room and got into her princess bed,she got all snuggled in her bed while holding on to her Sam plush.Cas and I smiled as we passed by her room,we went to bed and Cas snuggled up in my arms.i kissed his head and soon we both fell asleep....