Chapter 8:her first word!

The next day...

Castiel's pov
I woke up in Deans arms on the couch,I slipped out of his arms and walked to Cassie's room to check on her,she was still fast asleep holding on to her Sammy plush.i smiled and walked to the kitchen to make some bacon and eggs,i heard dean wake up so I set up the plates and placed the bacon and eggs on the two plates.Dean walked into the kitchen with Cassie in his hand and placed her in her high chair,he kissed me and said,"morning honey bear."I kissed him back ands said,"morning my cherry pie."Cassie giggled as we sat down,I fed Cassie her baby food so she wouldn't be fussy.

After breakfast...

Deans pov
I thought it be a good idea to take Cassie to the park,so I prepared Cassie's stroller and felt someone tug on my pants.i looked down and saw Cassie with a confused face,"daddy is taking you to the park!"I said,she then smiled and got into the stroller.

On there way to the park!

Deans pov
As we got to the park I texted Cas so he wouldn't freak out thinking that Freddy Kruger killed Cassie.i took her out of her stroller and placed her on the swing set,I pushed her and she laughed.then we went on the slides and I caught her,we then left the park and got into baby.i put her in her booster seat and we began to drive home,I turned on the radio and shake it off was playing.Cassie began to dance while I sang,"shake it off,shake it off,I shake it off,I-I shake it off..."then I heard her say her first words,"Shake it off!"I cheered as we got home.i held her hand as we walked inside the house,we smelled pie and we both smiled."Cas we're home!"I said,Cas looked up and he took the pie out of the oven."welcome home guys!"he said as he put the pie on the table,he took off his oven mitts and picked up Cassie."Did my little bug have a good time at the park?"he asked,I smiled and said,"she said her first word..."Cassie giggled while Cas looked shocked,"really?i don't believe you."he said,I took Cassie's from his hands and looked at Cassie,"say it again Cassie."I put her down on the floor and she stood up,"Shake it off!Shake it off!"she said while dancing,Cas smiled and lifted her up and spun her around a bit."I'm so proud of you my little angel!"