Chapter 32:Cas you gotta babysit Wally

This half of the chapter will be all about Wally and Cas bonding!

Castiel's pov
Dean was at work and Cassie went to the movies with Sam and Gabriel so I had to watch Wally."papa!lets have a fashion show!"Wally said,I smiled and said,"sure Wally!"he led me to a seat and I sat down then he went to Cassie's room.he came back wearing her clothes while making poses,I took photos and sent them to Sam,Gabe,Dean and Cassie.i picked him up and said,"ok Wally time for a bath!"He gave me puppy eyes and said,"bubble bath?"I nodded and he smiled.

Now let's go see what Cassie is doing with her uncles!

Cassie's pov
The movie IT was so scary I think uncle Sammy got scared for life.as we ate our ice cream I heard kids laughing and a dog whining in pain,I dropped my ice cream and ran to the noise."Cassie wait for us kiddo!"I heard my uncle Gabriel yelled.when I finally found the source of the noise I couldn't believe what I saw,there was these teenagers hurting a poor puppy.i took a deep breath and and yelled,"HEY ASSBUTT!"their leader turned around to see me and I punched him,the other boys came at me and I kicked one of them in the nuts.then they all ran,once they ran I looked at the puppy who looked so innocent.i took off my jacket and wrapped the puppy around it,then I picked it up."Cassie there you are!"uncle Sammy said,he saw the puppy in my arms.we took it to the vet to get it all patched up,I decided to keep it and I named it Connor.he was so excited when I gave him his collar,I took him home and he licked Wally.