Chapter 36:HALLOWEEN BITCHES!!

Today is Halloween!leta see what the Novak Winchesters are doing for Halloween!

Cassie's pov
Today was Halloween!i sewed 2 of my pillow cases for this day,for Halloween I'm dressing up as papa!Wally was dressing up as me and Mel was going to be a bee(ey see what i did there?)"you guys ready?"papa asked,"yeah!"Wally and Mel exclaimed.i wasn't going with them though,I was going to Bonnie's Halloween party!thats why I sewed my two pillow cases together,Bonnie always has best candy!i heard the doorbell ring and opened the door to see Lucas dressed up as a angel demon."ready to go?"he asked,"hellz yeah!"I answered,and soon we were on our way!

At Bonnie's house!

Cassie's pov
I ran the door bell and heard Halloween music blasting through Bonnie's large speakers as she opened the door.she was dressed as Bonnie the bunny from that video game 5 nights at Freddy's,"you guys made it!"she said,"where's your candy?"I asked holding my 2 sewed pants pillow case."come right on in!"she said as she let us in,I ran to the candy bowl and dumped it into my 2 sew pillow case.

5 hours later...

Castiel's pov (wowie!)
Cassie wasn't home yet so I left dean with the kids while I went to her friend Bonnie's house to get her,but as I looked through the window I couldn't believe what I saw.Cassie was making out with her friend Lucas!i took a photo and send it to dean,he then said he was on his way.he said he was leaving the kids with Sam and Gabe,when I saw him he looked pissed.