Chapter 6:photos!

Dean and Cas take their daughter back to their lovely home in Kansas

Dean's pov
Once we got home I let Cas hold Cassandra,she's so cute!shes got my eyes and Cas' chubby cheeks!Cas placed her on his lap and I took out my camera to take a photo,she was making a grumpy face so Cas copied her."Can you at least pretend your having fun?"I asked,he looked at me and answered,"sorry her grumpiness is contagious."I managed to take a photo of her and Cas smiling,after that Cas took her to here room and placed her in here crib."I'll get her to sleep Dean you can go to bed."Cas said,I nodded and went to bed.i turned on the baby monitor just in case...

Castiel's pov
Once I got Cassie to sleep I went to bed and snuggled up in Dean's arm,"this is nice..."I said,"what is Cas?"he asked.i looked up at him and said,"being married to you,having a kid.its like a perfect dream...."he smiled as he kissed my forehead and said,"yeah...it's like a perfect dream."we kissed on the lips and I said,"I love you Dean Winchester."he smiled and said,"And I love you Castiel Winchester."soon we fell asleep...

In the morning...

Dean's pov
I heard the baby monitor go off and Cas was still asleep,so I got up and went to Cassie's baby room.she was crying her eyes out,"what's wrong Cassie?did you have a bad dream?"I asked.i picked her up and carried her to the living room,once we got to the living room I placed her on the floor and gave her the toy Sammy made which was a plush version of him with moose antlers.she giggled and played with it,I picked her up and placed her in the high chair and began to make breakfast.