Chapter 7:lets watch a disney movie!

Castiel's pov
I woke up to the scent of Pancakes filling into Me and Dean's room,I walked into the kitchen to see Dean cooking pancakes and Cassie's playing in her highchair.Dean saw me and said,"morning babe."we kissed then sat down to eat some breakfast.

After breakfast...

Dean's pov
Cas volunteered to clean the dishes while I change Cassie's diaper,she wouldn't stop squirming around."Cassie honey I'll pay you to stop squirming around."I said,then she stop squirming around,I laughed as I changed her diaper.once I put fresh clothes on her I carried her to the living room,Cas was putting in a movie."Hey babe I thought I'd be nice if we let Cassie watch a Disney movie."I put Cassie in her new chair and went to the kitchen to make popcorn for Cas and I,once the popcorn was done I held it and sat down next to Cas as the movie started.and guessed what movie was playing?It was that movie with the girl with the long hair,I think it's called "Tangled"

At the end of the movie...

Castiel's pov
At the end of the movie Cassie was clapping and laughing,then she yawed."looks like someone needs a nap."Dean said,he picked her up and carried her to her room.once he put her to sleep he began to kiss me,"no way dean,you're not touching down their for a week."I said,he smirked and said,"fine but let me at least kiss you,I mean you are my husband I have rights."I smiled and we continued to kiss,5 minutes later we heard Cassie crying."I'll get her Cas you stay here and rest."Dean said.

Deans pov
I walked and saw her crying and holding her plush.i picked her up and asked,"what's wrong my tiny bee?"he sniffed,I rocked her and sang hey Jude."Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better
Hey Jude, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better
And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
Hey Jude, don't let me down
You have found her, now go and get her
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better"
Cassie then fell asleep and I put her back in her crib and walked back to the living room to Cas.