Chapter 23:buying more baby stuff!

This chapter will be only about Cas and dean,cause I know y'all miss them!

Deans pov
Cassie was at her friend Bonnie's house for a sleepover which gave Cas and I to buy baby stuff for Wally,we looked at some baby clothes when suddenly Cas came up to me and showed me these adorable sock,"let's buy this for Wally!"he put them in the cart and I said,"those are so cute!"we kissed then we finished shopping for baby stuff,we noticed that Cassie was waiting outside the house."Cassie what are you doing here?i thought you were sleeping over at Bonnie's?"Cas asked curiously,she smiled and said,"well I wanted to let you two have a romantic dinner together!its like I always say,my parents relationship is like Kurt and Blaine's from Glee!"we laughed as she led us inside the house,we were surprised to see the stuff she set up.she led up to a table with 2 menus,we sat down and she said,"a waiter will be here shortly..."then she disappeared into the kitchen,once Cas and I decided what we wanted we saw Cassie wearing and waiter outfit and a mustache,"bonjour!my name is Phillip,I'll be your waiter for tonight.can I take your order?"I smirked and said,"well have today's specials!"she wrote it down in her little note pad and said,"excellent!ill tell the chef immediately."she disappeared into the kitchen again as we sipped our drinks.then we saw Cassie again but she was wearing a different outfit and wig,she was playing ingenue on the piano.once she was done playing the piano she ran back to the kitchen,she came out the kitchen wearing her Phillip outfit again while holding two plates,"here are the specials"she placed them on our table.

once she was done playing the piano she ran back to the kitchen,she came out the kitchen wearing her Phillip outfit again while holding two plates,"here are the specials"she placed them on our table