Chapter 5:time to visit Sammy and Gabe

Cas is in his third trimester and they decided to go visit Sammy and Gabe

Sam's pov
I heard a knock on the door while I was cleaning the dishes,"Gabriel there's someone at the door!"I yelled,he backflipped off the couch and walked to the door."Cas,Dean!"he said,I ran out of the kitchen and saw Dean and Cas at the door."Dean!"I exclaimed as I hugged him,"whoa!i missed you too Sammy..."he said,once I was done hugging him I held Gabriel's hand and asked,"what are you guys doing here?"then I saw Castiel's belly and said,"Aw!a baby's in there!"i placed my hand on his stomach."her name is Cassandra"Cas said happily,I looked at Gabriel who had a look on his face.he lifted me up and I asked,"well come on Sammy we're gonna make a baby!"I giggled and said,"Gabriel!"dean and Cas started laughing,"we'll give you two some space!"Cas said as he and dean sat down on the couch.

Castiel's pov
As Dean and I sat on the couch watching 13 reasons why when suddenly I felt so much pain,"Ah!"I screamed,Dean jumped up from the couch and said,"Cas what's wrong?!"then we saw water appear on my pants,"I-I think the baby's are coming!"I said."oh god,oh god!Deep breaths Cas,deep breaths Cas!"he said,he lifted me up and carried me to a nearby hospital.

Gabriel's pov
"That.was.the.best.sex.ever!"Sam said as we lied in bed,Sam got a phone call."hello?"he answered,"What?!we're on our way!"he yelled."what's wrong Sammy?"I asked as we got dressed."Cas is giving birth!"he answered,once we got our shoes on and I grabbed Sam's hand as we ran to the Car.

~time skip to the hospital~

Sam's pov
As we got to the hospital we asked for the room where Cas and Dean were and ran up there."Cas were is the baby?"Gabriel asked,Dean shushed him and said,"we just got her to sleep."Gabe and I looked at the beautiful baby girl in Deans arms,"She's adorable!"I said.

"Gabe and I looked at the beautiful baby girl in Deans arms,"She's adorable!"I said