Chapter 41:Cassies birthday!

Cassie's pov
I woke up to see Wally and Mel on my bed,"Happy birthday!"Mel said.Wally held a tray,"we made ya breakfast!"he said."Aw thanks you guys!"I said....

After breakfast...

Cassie's pov
Wally was helping me chose my birthday outfit,"where are we going for your birthday lunch?"Wally asked."I smiled and said,"Ellen's diner!Samandriel said it's the best place ever!"we heard the door ring and I said,"That must be him!"I wore my birthday outfit and ran to the door.i opened the door to see Samandriel and his boyfriend Adam,"Happy Birthday Cassie!"Samandriel said.Adam frizzed up my hair and said,"happy birthday kid."I fixed my hair and said,"thanks you guys!"Adam kissed Samandriel and said,"I'm gonna use the bathroom."Samandriel smiled and said,"ok babe!"when Adam went to the bathroom I looked at Samandriel."I still don't understand how you fell in love with him..."I said,then I saw a car pull up.i saw a man come out holding a wine bottle,"uh Papa!"I yelled.he came downstairs and asked,"what is it sweetheart?"I pointed at the man and asked,"who's that?"papa smiled and answered,"that's your uncle Balthazar!"my jaw dropped."that's uncle Balthazar?!"I exclaimed,he walked up to me and said,"happy birthday kid,I bought you a bottle of wine!"i took it from his hands and said,"thanks uncle Balthazar but I'm only 19!"