54.

"well then chuck us back, ey. 'cause apparently phil invited more people." Dan muttered. Ushering for the bottle to be softly thrown back, across the room. "who did you invite by the way??".

Dan got no answer, only a chuckle and a smirk from Phil, who was obviously tipsy already. It was kinda scary.

~

It had been about half an hour, they were all almost completely drunk. Except Mark, of course. They were all plopped, sitting up, on the bed. Phil at the headboard, leaning against the wall; Dan sitting on the right of the bed, his left leg bent up with his arm resting on it, the other out straight. Mark and Jack were both sitting with their legs crossed next to each other. Jack had debated putting his head on Mark's shoulder a few times.

There was a knock on the door. Phil groggily piped up, "OhhhHhH that'll be our other guests!!" he tried to get up, failing miserably and falling face down off the end of the bed. "I'm okay...!"

"I... I'll get the door.. you stay there. For Christ's sake." Mark mentioned, helping Phil back up to the bed and walking over to the door.

He couldn't believe his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i honestly wasn't going to try to upload anymore, but some really good friends have told me to... have a go.

yeah, i am ending it soon...

somehow.

kinda dug myself a hole that i can't get out of with this one...