HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I KNOW I KNOW, i did say i want going to be back for a long time but i already miss writing. today's my birthday so i decided let's give a treat to you guys! here's an actual smut i wrote at this day in september last year, enjoy! (cringe warning, i was half joking when i wrote this btw ((IT WAS A DARE)) )

Jack's POV:
"M-mahrk~!" I moan out "Not heRE! Not noOoow!" I can feel one of Mark's hands slide up my shirt while the other is on my waist. "What if someone sees us Mark!?" I grab his hand from under my shirt. "Well... I guess we'll have to move somewhere more..., private?" Mark whispered into my ear whilst smirking.

Mark drags me up the stairs into the room YouTube had booked for Mark's stay at the YouTube summit. He kicks the door close and starts kissing me. "Mmmarrk~!"

Mark's POV:
I lick and bite Jack's bottom lip asking for entrance. He opens his mouth wider allowing my tongue inside his mouth... I move my tongue around feeling every inch of his mouth. I push Jack into my bedroom and onto my bed and start taking off his shirt. I start to go down his neck with my kisses trying to find his sweet spot. I stop at his earlobe, I suck and nibble on it for a while. "MAhrK~!" Jack moans.

I start to continue moving down Jack thin body and kiss his nipples. I start to bite at them and Jack screams my name, "MARK! OH GOd MAhRk!!!". I start to feel hard in my boxers and Jack can see it. He helps me take of my shirt and jeans, I then push him back down onto my bed. I slowly lick down Jack's body. Then back up again. I go back to his neck and start sucking on his neck giving him a hickey in the process.

I unzip Jack's pants with my mouth and teasingly pull them down slowly; palming his erection. "Mahrk ya big tease hurry the fook up, would ya?!"
"Are we in a rush baby?"
"NooOo just there are people that might hear us..."
"Don't worry about them baby" I go even slower and Jack eventually intervenes ripping his pants off himself. I then bite at the hemming of his boxers and pull them down with my mouth.

Jack's POV:
As Mark pulls my boxers down I can feel my dick being frozen by the cold air flowing around. "AhhhHh. GOd that's fookin' cold!"
"I'll give you something cold."
Mark grabs my cock with his cold hands and starts pumping it. "NNGGGGHHHH. OOOH CHRIST. FOOK! MAAAHRK~! AHHH!!!" He starts to pump it faster and faster! "AAAHhHhhHHHH MARK! I THINK I'M GONNA CUUUM~!"
"Not yet baby." He stops pumping and goes back into my mouth. After a few minutes he goes back to my dick and full on deep throats it. "OOHH MARK! IT FEELS SO GOOD". He sucks on it first before doing anything else, "Mahrk what did I say aboUT being A TeASe?!" he then goes to swirl his tongue around the shaft of my cock whilst it still being in his mouth. He finally goes on to slowly bobbing his head up and down. Going along my shaft. He presses down on my tip with his tongue and a bit of precum comes out. "OOH~! MARK FASTER FASTER! OH GOD ALMIGHTY! KEEP GOING! NGGGHHHH!!!" Mark continues to go slowly so I grab his red hair and bobb his head for him. "MAAHRKKK, AAAGGGHHHH! I'M GONNA CUM!!!" I cum in Mark's mouth and he swallows all on it. "Mmm, Jack. You taste delicious!" Mark look up at me and smiles.

I can see he's still rock hard so I tackle him down on the bed and slowly bite his boxers off like what he did to me. When I finally get them off I see his gisnt erect penis sitting straight up, almost long enough to be touching his belly button, "Wow, that's a big ass cock Mark!"
"I know" He winks and starts to sit up. He shoves his fingers into my mouth. I suck them harshly and coat them in saliva. He pulls them out and turns me around and says to me, "Tell me when you're ready baby." I buck my hips up to signal him to continue. He places a finger at my entrance and slowly pushes it in. "AHH" He moves the finger in all the way and I signal for another. He puts the second finger in faster than the last "NNGHH~! MARK OH MARK!". He starts to scissor the fingers in my asshole. "Ohh Jack! How'd you get so tight in this short amount of time?!"
"I doN't knOW BUt FOokiN' foOCk Me ALReaDy yoU ASSHolE!!!"

Mark's POV:
I pull my fingers out of his ass and turn him around to sit atop my dick. I line up with him at him anus. I hold him by the waist and push him down on my cock. "AGHHH! JACK! OOOOHH~!", I moaned. "M-mahrk... you're too big!"
"Haha baby no I'm not. You know this."

I push Jack down harder and more forcefully and I fit inside Jack as he lands on my balls making me scream lost than ever! "OHH SEÁN! OHHHH FUCKING JESUS! AHHHGGG IT'S SOOOO GOOD!!!"
"NGGGHH MARK! YOU'RE SO WARM AND BIG! AAAHHHH!!!"
"I-I-I-I'm GOiNg TO MovE OkAY?"
"FoOKin' PLeASe MaHRk!!!" I thrust myself inside him lifting him up and down by the waist whislt he's screaming my name and I'm screaming his. "OHH SEÁN! SEÁN I THINK I'M GONNA CUM!!!"
"FOOKIN' DO IT ALREADY! I WANT TO FEEL YOUR JUICE INSIDE ME!!!"
"NGGGHHHHH! AAAaaaAaaHHHHH! SEEEEÁÁÁÁÁÁÁN!!!" I cum inside him and pull out of him. I still had small quirts coming out of my member so Jack latches on with his mouth and starts sucking it out...

Jack's POV:
I let go of his cock and cuddle next to Mark who then pulls the covers over us. "So...," we hear a voice at the door a very familiar Swedish voice, "Uhhh have you guys finished... uhhhh whatever that was? Because ummm dinner is kinda ready... And uhhh.... They want us to do food challenges... so uhhh....... get... dressed...?"
"Oh shit", I whispered to Mark.
"Sorry Felix!" Mark yelled out.
"I'm going to be a pal and pretend I didn't hear anything. Even though we could hear you down stairs... 'Seán'."
"I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN MARK!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'm sorry this is so cringey i just wanted to upload something for my birthday, i'm still trying to cope.

dan and phil are coming to my city and i could meet them but it costs so much (($264aud)) i really want to meet them because i didn't get the chance at tatinof because i mentally or emotionally couldn't go. i'm just hoping on the off chance i will be able to see them wandering around...

ONCE AGAIN THIS WHOLE THING IS A JOKE, I DON'T WRITE THIS SHIT....

anymore...