53.

"hey, sorry this isn't a question for you guys specifically. it's for jack," Dan stops mid sentence to look at Mark; he'd read the rest of the question, just hadn't said it. He gave Mark a cheeky smirk before reading the rest of the paper, "jack, will you-"

"Look at the time! Sorry, Mark. Gonna have to leave that one there!" Dan was cut off by Phil, who, jumped up and grabbed the paper out from Dan's hands. The whole entire audience shunned him. Especially Jack who was just staring at Mark, wondering what the question was, as he wasn't going to get an answer out of him.

All of a sudden, the stage went pitch black; gaining the audience's attention. All that could be heard was shuffling and scraping on the stage floor, which must've been the couch.

A spotlight turns on, focusing on Phil. He starts singing, "Whenever I'm alone, or if I'm feeling grey. There's one place I can go, to brighten up my dayyyy".

Soon the focus goes to Dan, who looks flustered and surprise at his sudden involvement, who joins in with the song too.

~

The song ends with them both singing in unison, "When you spend it all on-liiiiiiiinnneeee!" Phil sung the higher note, while Dan had the lower.
They threw their gold hats up into the crowd. All the teenagers in the crowd started screaming and cheering.

~

After the show Phil texted Jack

Phil>: I forgot to tell you, sorry...

Jackaboi: to tell me what?

Phil>: Where the hotel is.

Jackaboi: oh right, that'd be pretty useful information...

Jackaboi: sooooo??

Phil>: Come backstage, you can join us there.

Jackaboi: k.

~

Jack leads Mark through the foyer and into the backstage, trying not to be caught by the scary looking security guards. "Are you sure we're supposed to go this way??" Mark questioned, not wanting to get in trouble.

"I mean, do you see any other ways? that don't involve an identity card?" Jack retorted.

After avoiding three beefy security people, they make it back stage. Finding Dan and Phil, mid change.

"shit! does courtesy not apply to you?!" Dan yelled, trying to hide himself.

They quickly changed into normal or 'casual' wear. Dan wearing a black shirt with white stars and the numbers 4 and 7 printed in a letterman font on it, Phil in a black shirt also, but it has a whole bunch of logo badges embroidered onto it. Both of them wearing black jeans, as usual.
"Come on! We have people waiting for us!!" Phil hurried everyone out the back doors and into a taxi, telling the driver where to go.
"wait phil, who else did you invite?"
Phil ignored Dan's curiosity.

~

"We're here. Fukin' finally."

"If I have to hear another lecture from Dan again about anything, I think... I think that will be the end of me." Mark stated. Tired already.

"maybe knock next time, hey." Dan shot Jack and Mark each death glares.

They go into the lift, Phil pressing the button that said 3f.

The lift opens letting them escape from each other's personal space.

Phil unlocks the door to the hotel room and immediently grabs a bottle from off their mini counter. "I don't normally drink, but today has been a struggle and a half" opens the lid and takes a big swig.

"greedy. phiiil!! you took the good bottle!" Dan whines, pouting at the other. "here, catch." he chucks a couple bottles towards Jack and Mark.

"Sorry 'mate', I physically can't drink." Mark snickers, passing the bottle back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this totally isn't because i couldn't think what the question would say.
pshhh... nahhh duudee

um, on other notes, i honestly have no idea what i'm doing and this could fuck itself over at any point...

it's literally 1.03am...
chances are that i won't publish this now or at the same time, but holy fuck i need a better sleeping schedule.