28.

"Also you might want to scan this code when you're boarding"
Jack hangs up and runs to his room faster than his tiny legs have ever ran before! So. I think it's cold in America right now... all my ugly jumpers now's the time for you to shine!

Okay... I think that's it. Jack's suitcase is pretty much overflowing. He runs out the front door and hollers the first cab he can see. "Where to?" The taxi man asks, "the airport, please..."
"Where are you flying to?"
"California"
"Are you sure your smalltown Irish body can take the large population of California?" He had a small joke in his voice making Jack laugh a bit. His accent was a lot thicker than Jack's and the small talk made the ride seem much faster then it actually was.

When he arrived at the airport he gave the driver the fare and ran inside. He was in Dublin now. That was the closest airport. It had taken about 40 minutes to get here and he was running down the hall to see if he was lucky enough to get on the plane in time. He was, by 15 minutes. They had just started to board the plane. He got in line and waited. In that time he opened the code Mark sent him. It was the plane ticket. "Next!", the lady called. Jack walked up gave them his bags and scanned the ticket. "Okay Seán, have a nice flight and a nice day!"

Jack quickly got out his phone and texted Mark.

Jack: soon.