44.

Mark is given an annoyed look from Jack, "You dick." is all Jack said before he ran off once again, at least this time towards the car. What the shit, not again, I have worked out enough for this... Mark slowly jogs he only stops when he sees Jack faceplant after tripping over a small pile of snow. "Aww you didn't have to become the actual lawn" Mark says, laughing his ass off.
"Oww... that hurt..." Jack replied with his bottom lip out and a sad expression in his eyebrows. "Can we go back home yet?"
"I thought that's where we were heading" Mark says looking quite puzzled.
"I was going to go to the tree... a.... ish......... started..." Jack says but he got quieter as he finished his sentence.
"Fuckken weirdo." Mark says chuckling while wrapping an arm around Jack's shoulders.

When they got back to Mark's place they realised it was 12:22. "Shit, is it that late already?! No wonder I'm so tired!"
"Apparently so... I'm not that tired, I'm still on Irish time. So I might stay up a bit if that's okay?"
"Uh, yea sure man. Do what you like. I'm knackered so I'm gonna go to sleep, kay?"
"Coolies. Night!"
"Goodnight Seán." Mark walks out of the room and goes upstairs into his. Jack goes to lay on the bed in the room he was given.

Good he's finally gone. Oh, shutup. I just managed to forget about you. Aww how could you forget me? Didn't you just half tell him about me? Not to mention the 'accidental' fall under the tree. You need to shut the fuck up. What's your point?! The point of that you totally embarassed him in front of his friends. I totally did not. What about Dan and Phil. Literally everyone of the friends you met today whether they were Mark's or your own, thought you guys were a couple. How do you think Mark felt about that. I-I I think he was fine with it. He would have told me if he wasn't. But what if he hates it. What if he hates you for letting everyone think you were a couple. Once again, he would have told me if he didn't like it. What if he just doesn't want to tell you because it'd be awkward. Sh-shut up! You don't know what you're talking about! You're just another voice! He's going to find out about me eventually, you know. N-no! He'll never know about you! You're a demon! That's what you are! You're a... a horrible demon!

Jack started crying. Heavily. Mark heard him crying and came into Jack's room running, almost falling over. "Jack?! Seán! Are you okay?!" Mark sat next to Jack and pulled him in close like before. "Hey, hey, what's wrong? Talk to me... it's okay I'm here."
"M-Mark... d-do you hate m-e?" Jack said pulling himself closer to Mark, wrapping his arms around Mark's neck. 
"What..? NO! Of course not! What would make you think that?!" Mark said, shocked
"I-I just I don't know... forget about this... All of this." Jack wiped his eyes and nose and pushed himself away from Mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Listening to idfc - Blackbear (relatable song to me) & Save Rock And Roll - Fall Out Boy ft. Elton John. OMFG I WAS IN THE KITCHEN GETTING DINNER AND I THOUGHT MY FAMILY WERE WATCHING THE NEWS ABOUT A CAR CRASH BUT THEN SOME GUY SAID "It was like somefin' out of a fuckin movie, they came speedin 'round the corna and bAM CRASH! Scared the livin shit outta me and the kids it did!" KEEP IN MIND I THOUGHT THAT SOMEONE ON THE NEWS SWORE. I TURNED MY HEAD INTO THE LIVING ROOM AND IT TURNS OUT IT WAS HIGHWAY PATROL. FUCKIN HIGHWAY PATROL. only in australia would they let someone swear on national television.