42.

"Uh, yes? Sorta... I met Phil at a convention in London, Dan was there too..." Jack says "He was mostly just eating and moping about wanting to go home."
"Hey, repressed memories mate. I don't want to remember some of those things. 2011 me wasn't great."
"So you guys are on tour, you said?" Mark asks.
"Oh, yea. Me and Phil are currently touring America for PINOF"
"What?" Mark says looking confused.
"Uhhh... PINOF or Phi-" He's cut of by another British voice, it's a deep sounding voice, not as deep as Mark's, but around that vocal range. He's also almost as tall as Dan, who is a giant in comparasion to Jack and Mark. He pushes/runs into side of Dan's side almost tripping Dan over, he didn't though, as he held onto Phil's jacket coat.
"Phil Is Not On Fire! It's our stage show!"
"Who the shit are you?" Mark asks him.
"Wow, calm your farm buddy. I'm Phil, I'd be surprised if this guy hadn't already mentioned me." He motions to Dan, who was fixing his hair.

"Where in hell did you go Phil?" Dan said looking quite worried.
"Just to the lava lake by the palace of Satan." Phil joked smiling widely. Dan was trying his hardest not to laugh.
"I'm trying my hardest to not but, that was actually better than I expected." Dan says bursting out laughing a few seconds afterwards.
"Okay, so like, what's this PIN... OF..? PINOF, about?" Jack asks, looking at Phil
"Okay, PINOF is basically just like a Q and A, but like, we've got about 2,000 plus, people in the audience and, some of the questions are like dares and stuff..." Dan explains roughly
"Like at the last show, we were dared to pick each other up, we only had enough time for Dan to pick me up but he almost dropped me..." Phil says.
"Oh, okay.", Mark and Jack both say at the same time "Jinx!" once again, in sync. They all laugh until Phil says, "So how long have you guys been going out for?"
The two shorter men start blushing to an extreme amount.

Dan looks over to Phil and shoots him a stare, "Phil... They're not dating."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Listening to LA Devotee - Panic! At The Disco.
So much for the "im gonna update in a few minutes"... sorry.......
I cry everytime someone mentions TATINOF because the only reason I didn't go is because I had an anxiety attack. I hate myself for these reasons :/