32.

"You alright there Marki?"
"Y-yeah.. *cough* I'm f-fine... *cough*"
"Okay" Jack's voice has gone back to the emotionless, thick accented voice. He gave Mark a couple harsh, pats on the back. Mark stops coughing and puts on TWD. "Uh, l-let's watch the show...", they both lean back on the couch; Mark half lying down and Jack right next to him. As they watch through the episodes, Jack seems happiest when he sees something get killed. Marks notices this and stares at him for a bit before he's caught, "you done staring Mark?" Jack's now back to his normal, chippy voice. "Uhhhhh... yeah.Yes s-sorry..."

After they finished season one Jack was almost asleep and was laying down on Mark. "Don't make me carry you again. I might actually drop you this time."
"Okayyyy" he got up and started heading for his room. He tried to get up the stairs but couldn't make one step without face planting. "Owchies"
"You'll be fine... walk it off sunshine" Jack manages to scamper up the stairs in the slowest of fashions, with Mark following not long after. "Good night Jack!"
"Gnight"

The next day Jack woke to the smell of pancakes and coffee. He made his way down the stairs and said hi to Mark, who realised that Jack was only in his underwear "couple of things. one, almost forgot you were here and uhhh.... Jack"
"Yes Mark?"
"You wanna put some clothes on?"
"Ahh shit" he ran up the stairs and back into his room. "Fuck."
"Don't worry about it. I'm sure he liked it wink wink, nudge nudge."
"I don't care if he liked it or not! I still went out there almost nude!"
"Oh god."
"Exactly!"
"It's not that... it's, it's, it's me wondering how you've been in a relationship before. Or how you expect to 'get in' with this guy and yet you can't stand to be in the same room as him in your briefs. Get a grip."
"Says you! You can't feel emotions! You don't even know what embarrassment is!"
"Whatever. Now do you want that 'Markimoo made' coffee?!" "YES!"
"Are you gonna go down there?!"
"Not until I put some clothes on!" "There you go." Jack puts on the clothes and goes back down stairs. "Who were you talking to?"
"Uh n-no one!"
"Not this bullshit again. Am I going to have to pin you down anytime I want a honest answer?"
"Let's not test that"
"Don't you like it Jack?" Mark replies with a smirk.
"N-no... not fully.", Jack mumbles out.
"Sorry. Didn't catch that! Pancake?"
"Sure."

Mark gets two plates and puts a stack of pancakes on both. He hands Jack a plate and they sit at the table. "Almost forgot!" Mark got back up and ran back to the kitchen. He came back with different sauces. "Can't have pancakes without toppings!"
"Thanks Mark. Really."
"For the toppings? They aren't that good..."
"No you doofus! For letting me, a stranger from the middle of no where that you've known for two months, stay at your house in such short notice. That's what I'm thanking you for."
"Don't sweat it! I trust you enough to not be a serial killer..... you're not a serial killer, right?"
"If I was a serial killer you'd be dead where you stand"
"Oh... fun."