35.

Mark parks the car a bit down the road and as soon as the car stops Jack sprints out towards the massive tree in the middle of the park. "WAIT FOR MEEE!!!" Mark shouts to Jack, who doesn't stop. "The little.... I guess I'll meet him there....".

Does this count as a date? I- I didn't think about that... I don't know. Oooo so it could be?! Why would you care anyway? Just because I'm not fully real doesn't mean I can't like people. Oh, so you do like Mark! I didn't say that... I merely thought it. Sure. No no no, you can't tell me you don't like him that way! I'm in your thoughts! I know about everything you think, dream or imagine! Fuck. "Hey Jack! Wait up!", Mark shouts out again after catching up to Jack part way to the tree. "Sorry... I just got excited..., we don't really have this stuff where I'm from..."
"Ireland doesn't have Christmas decorations in town?"
"No no no, Dublin and stuff have decorations and things, it's just I live in the middle of nowhere and nobody can be bothered putting decorations up in -4 weather."
"I think they should be bothered, if it's any conselation..."
"You try telling a half drunken irishman to set up a Christmas tree and lights around the town. I dare you, Mark"
"That is an extremely good point and good dare. That I will definitely try when I go to Ireland next."
"You're gonna get yourself killed."