33.

Jack's POV:
"Sooo... have you ever been to LA before?"
"Can't say I have."
"Do you want to wander around today or do you want to stay inside? There are heaps of places I'd love to show you..."
"I'd like that"
"There's just one problem."
"And that is???"
"You came to LA in winter. It's like 44° outside."
"What's that in normal people speak?"
"7° or 9° I think."
"How is that a problem?"
"It isn't?"
"Mark. I'm irish. I live and breathe cold"
I turn away and head for my bedroom to get changed.

I come back about 10 minutes later, wearing a blue hoodie, a maroon beanie and grey trackies. "What took you so long?"
"Sor-ry, I had to unpack and pick the perfect clothing!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SKIP IF YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED READING A/N.

Soz, this A/N needs to happen,
Been a while for a normal chapter hey... so much for wanting to do Christmas theme stuff; probs will still do. Haven't been feeling right mentally and emotionally.

I don't know if I can continue this story. As I said in my message on myprofilethatnobodyreads, I don't really ship Septiplier anymore... people have become completely horrendous. I don't really want to be part of those people... the people who send bad messages to Amy and Signe. I know not all people do and are respectful of them, but there's a large majority of people who do that and as Mark and Jack have said themselves, Septiplier has been crazy this year, so yea...

But Phan has been my shit for the last 2 years almost... it's now gone over my Septiplier obsession. I just find them adorable. 'Angel' Phil is too much. Plus Dil, Tabitha and baby Dab. I was thinking about making a Phan book... idk.

Do you guys want to know some trivia about me?
I'm a lefty like Dan
I'm as 'innocent' as Phil
I have the same birthday as Dan's mum
I have the same name as Phil's mum

Sorry for the long A/N and not so long story... I just needed to say some stuff...
I won't be uploading long chapters anymore or as frequently as I used to *cough* usedtobetwiceadaythanks *cough*. I can't... anxiety takes over.

Love ya all the same ;)