30.

Mark pulls up the driveway and looks over to Jack who is already asleep. Fuck... how am I gonna do this. Mark carefully gets out of the car and slowly opens Jack's door. He takes off Jack's seatbelt and slowly picks him up. As he lifts Jack off the seat, he starts to squirm and Mark almost drops him. Jack although you're light it's hard to carry you if you squirm like a child. Mark gets Jack under control and carries him bridal style into the house. As he went up the stairs Jack head bumped into Mark's chest. Jack cuddled into Mark tightly.

When Mark got to the guest bedroom he didn't want to have to put Jack down. He was adorable sleeping in Mark's arms. He was about to put Jack down when he saw Jack had his eyes open and was staring at his face. It wasn't a cute stare. It was a death stare. "H-hey Jack... you're awake?"
"Hey Marhk" his voice was deeper than normal he had a thicker accent too. It was emotionless like on a previous Skype call. "How's it goin Marhk?"
"Uhh... what. Why do you sound weird?"
"Ahh shiyt"
"Huh what"
"Maaaark... why'd you wake me up? Where are we?"
"We're in my house... this is your room..."
"Mark. Why am I on your lap?"
"Uhhhh... well you fell asleep in the car and I-I picked you up. I almost dropped you and umm well I was about to leave you here... then you started acting weird..."
"You almost dropped me?!"
"It's not my fault you were squiggling like a child!" At this point Jack was sitting up and is about two inches away from Mark's face. He gave him a stare for about 30 seconds before fully getting up. "You wanna leave so I can get changed? We still gotta watch the movies!"
"Oh... ah, y-yea I'll get your bag..."

Mark runs down the stairs and out the door. He opens the car boot and takes out Jack's suitcase. Jesus this is heavy. He picks it up, closes the boot and heads inside. He goes upstairs and knocks on Jack's door, "Jack I have your bag. Can I come in?" There is no answer. There are voices coming from inside the room, "why'd you have to freak him out?!"
"I freaked him out?! I didn't force you to stare at him face to face for 30 seconds"
One voice sounds like Jack and the other, emotionless.
"Sh-shut up! I don't send him creepy messages!"
"They're not creepy. That's me trying to communicate with people."
"Shut the fuck up! Get out of my head!"
"J-Jack?"