Chapter 16 : Bestfriend moments [ Part I ]

Start from the beginning

I plopped onto my bed, hair almost dried, and switched on the TV.  A couple hours earlier when I got home, I told mom about meeting Evan, Liza and Robert at the beach and watched as she broke down in shock. Evan texted me and I gave him our address and our home number, he said that he would probably crash at our place tonight. Then Liz gave mom a call, mom bawled over the phone and I could hear Liz crying her eyes out on the other end of the line too, how cute, they couldn't live without each other, I knew mom needed her.

Evan came over tonight, while Liz and Rob will be moving in tomorrow. Awesome, I missed them so much. Just then, Elliot came out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. "Seen my boxers?" he asked, looking around. "What idiot bathes without a change of clothes." I rolled my eyes at him as I helped look around. He's always forgetting his clothes, he'd be treating my house as his, walk in freely to bathe and walk back out into a wardrobe full of girls' clothes, realising that he wasn't in his own house and wasn't walking out into his own wardrobe.

"Where is it?" He wailed. "Just drop the towel, the view would be even more perfect than it already is." I smirked at his well defined eight packs. Told you, a body to die for. "I would love to drop it, but I'm worried that you might faint. So the towel stays." he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him. Yeah we're obnoxious like that. 

"Evan honey! You left your clothes behind!" Mom called as she knocked on my door. "Dumbass." I grinned at Evan. "Come in." I called. She opened the door and went, "Oh." as she took in me in my underwear and Evan in a towel. Then she shook her head, "Look at you two, acting like a married couple. Oh well, nothing new." she teased, smiling. She tossed Evan's bag on the bed and closed the door before we burst out laughing. 

He walked over, and dug through his bag. I turned back to my Phineas and Ferb. I like cartoons. He looked at the TV and shook his head, "Hey Bree! Whatcha doin?" he mimicked Isabella from the show, in a high pitched voice. I laughed and replied, "Oh hey Ev! I'm watching you dig for your boxers!" I replied in the same fake voice as he entered the toilet,  and started chuckling about the same time as he did in the bathroom.

He came back out in his superman boxers and I smiled. His superman boxers never fail to make me smile every single time he wears them. "Shut it." He glared jokingly at me as he flipped me aside and flopped down on my bed.  "I wasn't saying anything!" I glared back, steadying myself from the flip that made me almost rolled off the bed. Yeah, he doesn't go easy on me. 

He grabbed the remote and started changing channels. "Hey! My cartoon!" I yelled. He smirked but his eyes were still glued to the TV and the channels, still changing. I growled and reached for the remote. He pulled away, moving the remote across his chest. Oh so you wanna play this game now? I pounced on him, smirking, and stretched for the remote. Yeah like in his stomach. He made a sound like "Oof!", and rolled down the bed. Damn, it must have hurt. 

"Give it!" I groaned and landed beside him on the floor, the remote still in his hand. "Barbarian!" he yelled at me and shoved me, making me land on my ass. "Talk about yourself!" I glared. He stood up and started running back to the bed but I jumped up and crashed into his back. Forcing him face down on my bed while I grabbed for the remote. Yep, we play like boys. Before I could pull it out of his hand, he pulled it into him and turned around, throwing me on the bed. We yelled and laughed wildly, launching for each other. 

"Hahaha! Missed you babe!" He laughed and raised his hands in surrender, as he tossed the remote back on the bed where I was, about to launch myself at him. I relaxed and smirked. "I missed you to Evvy boy!" , "I'm not gonna thank you for the remote cause I had put up one hell of a fight for it!" I stuck out my tongue at him and started switching back. He chuckled and plopped down beside me.

I finally switched back to Phineas and Ferb only to be greeted by their ending song. "Aww man." I groaned, glaring at Evan. "I wasted the show chasing you for the remote!" I folded my arms across my chest and sunk back into the bed. "It's worth it." he smirked. Yeah it was, that was some fun I hadn't had in a while. I grinned back, letting him know that I agree. Suddenly I felt my eyelids get heavier. I felt the fatigue slipping into me, after the whole day of surfing and chasing Evan around.