Dance With Me (Side Story)

Jimin's P.O.V

The other members were ready to go back to the dorm while I, on the other hand, kept on playing different songs and danced to each rhythm.

"Chimchim, we're going back to the dorm. You sure you wanna practice more?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, hyung. I'll be back in an hour." I answered.

"Suit yourself." He left first before the others.

I let out a sigh as Jungkook closed the door. I sat on the floor, thinking about the conversation I had with Taehyung and Jungkook at the auditorium.

*FLASHBACK*

We sat down on the front row. My eyes were staring at nothing and I felt something weird in me.

"Hyung, is there something bothering you?" Jungkook asked from my left, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Tell me I wasn't the only one who noticed it so that I would know I wasn't dreaming." I said, still staring at nothing.

"I already told you. You really weren't the only one." Taehyung spoke from my right.

"What if it means something?" I asked him.

"It really does."

"Can you tell?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me."

"Not unless I hear yours."

"What do you mean?"

"I wanna hear your opinion about what you saw." There, I remembered it.

I don't want to assume or anything, but that's what I felt at that time. Good thing Taehyung was there to notice it and he thought the same thing as I did.

I sighed and stood up to play another song when the door opened. I turned to who it was and suddenly froze.

Seulgi.

"Jimin..." She said while staring at me. "I... I thought Taehyung's here... Unnie wants me to get him so..." She averted her gaze and her cheeks became reddish.

"They already left without me 'cause I wanna practice some more. I thought they passed by Ms. Irene's office before leaving." I explained with my eyes laying on hers.

"Oh... okay, then. I'll leave now. Sorry for bothering you." She said and was about to close the door. Wait... I don't want her to leave yet.

"Wait! Seulgi noona!" I shouted and she looked at me. "Is there something you wanna ask?" She questioned.

"No, but can you stay here for a while? I have no one else to talk to, and... I feel so lonely." I said and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Is that so? Well, sure thing." She gave me a small smile and went in then closed the door. "Thank you. Wanna see me dance?" I suddenly asked.

"I wouldn't mind, really." She answered, smiling at me. Her smile is contagious. I mirrored the smile she had. "I'll just send a message to my unnie that I'm with you." She added and began to type on her phone.

I'm with you.

Oh, c'mon! Focus on what you're doing, Park Jimin! Enough with the imaginations already! Ugh...

I snapped out of my thoughts and played the next song which Jungkook, Hoseok hyung, and I used for our break dance.

Seulgi's P.O.V

He danced so perfectly. The way he moved to every beat never failed to amaze me. I kept an eye on him throughout the dance. And, I must say this before my hair gets snatched for life.

Jimin is SO sexy.

I've never had an actual guy in my fantasy world. Just a bunch of guys from animation and cartoons. I can say that he's the first.

"How was it? Was it good?" He asked. I didn't notice I was staring at him and blinked twice. "Huh? Oh... it was great! Well, you are great!" I beamed at him and he gave me a shy smile.

"Thank you, noona. You're the first girl I invited to see my dance practice." He said. First girl? Am I that lucky? "If that's the case, then I'm honored! Good thing I didn't decline your offer." I let out a chuckle, then noticed his eyes focusing on me. I averted my gaze and cleared my throat.

"Uhm... wanna sit down?" I nodded and sat on the floor. He sat across me, fidgeting his fingers together. "Anything you wanna talk a-" I was cut off.

"Have you ever fallen in love with a guy before?" He suddenly asked. "W-what?" I stuttered. What's going on with him? Well, of course I haven't. So, I shake my head as a no.

"Really? Impossible. You look beautiful!" He said with a sweet grin. He said I'm beautiful.

Beautiful.

I bent my head down, hiding my smile. It's my first time to be called beautiful by a guy except stepdad and Soohyun oppa. I took a deep breath and lifted my head up, wanting to answer back.

"You think I have time for guys? I'm a busy female who wants to achieve things in life." I crossed my arms. He did an eye smile while letting out a chuckle. He's really... cute.

"I understand. Whoever will come to you is one lucky man." He said. "Why do you think so?" I asked. He then smiled to himself.

"Because that man will have a captivating yet nice lady like you." He finally answered. I felt my cheeks burning just by hearing those words from him.

"So, this is how you attract girls, 'cause you're really cheesy." I joked. "Nah, all I do to my fans is wink, wave, greet, and do a tinsy winsy aegyo." He explained.

"Why tinsy winsy?" I held in my laughter. "I don't know. I'm just not into it. I'm a real man." He said and straightened his posture.

"Really? Well, I like guys doing aegyo 'cause to me, it's the cutest thing they could've ever done in existence." I smiled at him, wanting to know his reaction.

"By the way, noona! Wanna have coffee with me? Please?" He asked, pouting and curls his hand into like a kitten's paw. Seriously, now?

"Okay, after you wash up. I'll wait at the lobby." I said while laughing at how cute he was. "See you there!" He stood up and held my hand to help me stand up. I waved at him and went to the lobby.

As I closed the door, I covered my lips, hiding the unstoppable smile.

Jimin's P.O.V

I took a quick shower and changed into my white shirt, black pants, and sneakers. So casual, I know. Then, I fixed my bag and went to the lobby as fast as I can, not wanting her to wait long.

I saw her on the sofa while typing on her phone. I bet she contacted Ms. Irene.

I quietly went behind her and leaned on her shoulder. "Tell Ms. Irene that we won't be long." I said as she suddenly turned to my face.

We're so close.

"You startled me." She said with her eyes widened. I chuckled at her cuteness. "Sorry for making you wait." She only gave me a sweet smile.

"Let's go?" I nodded and went in front of her, lending a hand. She held it and stood up, but let it go as we started walking. I suddenly frowned and she noticed it.

"I'm concerned of your fans." She explained, and it hit my head. Right. I'm a trainee. "You easily forget, huh?" She said. "Well, kinda." I answered and she let out a giggle.

I easily forget, but not you.