Misunderstanding

Taehyung's P.O.V

After practicing for the upcoming performance, Hyunjae hyung told us to have an hour break time.

Twice went to the restroom to freshen up while Got7 went to the cafeteria to grab a snack.

I immediately approached Jungkook, telling him to have a private talk outside.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked, as we got out of the practice room.

"That Tzuyu girl." I said in a serious tone.

"Hyung, it's not what you think." He waved his both hands, denying what I've just said.

"Then, explain. Maknae, you promised Yerim that you'll wait for her until the right time comes. Don't get tempted, please." I put my hand on his shoulder as he frowned.

"I'll never break that promise, hyung. It's just that Jimin hyung wanted to meet Dahyun, so he pulled me and we both went to her. At that time, she was talking to Tzuyu. There, we became acquaintances. She seems nice, but I never get interested with her." He explained, and I nodded with satisfaction.

"Good. Just keep it that way, but you know your limitations. We're going to be artists, Kookie. You don't want the public to know that you're dating an artist in the same company as you."

"I don't, that's why from now on, I'm doing my best for my image, our group, and Yerim." He said with a determined look.

"That's the spirit, maknae!" We did our very own unique and awesome handshake, and went back inside.

"Where did you two go? Are you hiding something from us?" Seokjin hyung asked.

"No, I was just talking to our maknae here about making friends with other girls." I grinned widely and put my arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

"Aigoo~ As I expected." Hoseok hyung sighed.

"It's the short guy's fault." Yoongi said nonchalantly. Jimin glared at him.

"I just want to talk to Dahyun! There's nothing wrong with it." He defended.

"But still, you must know that Jungkook promised Yerim about their future relationship, and the girl holds on to that promise." Namjoon explained, and Jimin lowered his head.

"Sorry about that, hyungs. I'm sorry, Kookie." He said with sincerity.

"That's alright." Jungkook replied.

With that, Seokjin hyung opened his bag, revealing our lunch containers. He distributed it to each one of us, and ate it happily. For the record, Seokjin hyung's food is still the best next to a mother's cooking.

Irene's P.O.V

I checked my wristwatch, and it's lunchtime. I paused first from doing the paperwork, and opened the food container Taehyung gave me this morning.

I was about to take a bite when someone knocked on the door. I cursed under my breath and told the person to come in.

"We should go to th- you're eating." He was a bit surprised when he saw me eating a pack lunch.

"I was about to when you suddenly knocked on the door." I said, with a smile plastered on my face.

"I'm terribly sorry about that. I didn't mean to disturb you. Well, I usually do this everyday. You and I going out to eat lunch."

"I think it's better to bring homemade food to work, than spend at restaurants." I gave him a convincing grin.

"True, I should give it a try if I have time cooking. For now, I'll be eating lunch with Mrs. Lee. She invited us to come with her, but I'll tell her that you're having lunch here."

"Okay, thank you for that. You may go now."

"Yes, enjoy your meal." He smiled and left. I sighed in relief, and ate Taehyung's specialty. Can't believe he can cook.

He's so... husband material.

What am I thinking again? Irene, stop day dreaming. You have tons of work to do.

I shook my head and took a breath. I must not put a trainee in my fantasy world.

~

I went to the girls' restroom to brush my teeth and retouch my makeup when I heard two girls talking from the cubicle.

"He's really cute, he even smiled at me!"

"Really? Then, what?"

"Well, we talked and now, we're kinda like friends."

"Wow, lucky you! Jungkook is one handsome guy in BTS."

I was eavesdropping while brushing my teeth. I know it's bad, but they're my trainees anyway. I have to know what's happening to them, even if it's personal.

"I think I have a crush on him."

"Waaah! Our maknae is growing up!"

"Oh cut it, unnie. I bet you have a crush on a BTS member too."

"Well... he's also cute. I don't know if I heard it right, but I think his name is Taehyung?"

I paused from applying makeup when I heard his name. This girl likes Taehyung? There's no way you can like a trainee under my supervision, girlie.

"Oh, Taehyung! He's handsome too, and did you hear his voice? It's sexy, I tell you."

I can't believe I'm hearing all these stuffs from these girls.

"Although Taehyung's voice is deep, but Jungkook's voice is also sexy. Especially when he sings!"

"I can't wait to be friends with them!"

"Same here! I wonder what it's like being with them?"

"Probably they're the romantic type of guys!" They both squealed, and I immediately covered my ears.

I've had enough of eavesdropping. I took my things and went out of the restroom.

But what bothered me was that someone likes Taehyung, and even wanted to be friends with him. The mood I had this morning disappeared like a bubble.

I frowned while thinking about it when someone hold my shoulders, stopping me from walking.

"Noona, what's with the long face?" A guy with a deep voice asked. I lifted my face up to see that guy. He looked at me carefully, wanting to know what's wrong.

"I think I know the solution to whatever your problem is." Taehyung said, and gently pulled me into an embrace. My eyes widened by his actions.

"Don't worry, this hallway has been always empty. Your employees will never know." He stroked my hair as I felt electricity from his touch.

I smiled and hugged him back. I don't know this feeling, but I just want him to stay with me.