My Angel

Third Person's P.O.V

It was Monday, and everyone in the company went back to the usual thing they do. Irene and her family went back to Seoul on the night before, and she felt a bit tired from traveling. But with Taehyung in her mind, she felt more motivated to do her best for her artists daily.

On the other hand, Taehyung can't help but feel excited to see Irene again. A lot of things happened on the day Jungkook told him the truth. He was hurt to see his brother in pain, but with the help of the other members, the maknae's heart was completely healed.

Jungkook felt very much happy after releasing what he kept inside of him for a long time. His hyungs never leave his side, and will do their best to make him happy again.

However, he mentioned that him and Yerim talked after Taehyung left her at the park. He confessed to her that his feelings never fade, and Yerim felt glad that someone still loves her. Jungkook explained to her about his goal in life, which is being an artist. He told her that when the right time comes, he'll court her. He'll ask her to be his girlfriend, then marry her. Yerim will hold on to his promise, no matter what happens.

Irene's P.O.V

Soohyun oppa brought me to the company building at 6am, and I still felt numb. We went back home before midnight last night.

I slept for 4 hours because I woke up at 3am to do what Mrs. Lee told me regarding the trainees. I don't want her to be disappointed because of me being irresponsible.

I went to my office and sat down to rest more. A few moments later, someone knocked on the door, and I sighed.

"Come in!" I said, and sat up straight. The door opened, revealing the person I wanted to see.

"Good morning, noona." He said in a gentle voice, and gave me a warm grin.

"Good morning too, Taehyung." I smiled at him.

"I came here 'cause I brought you food, just in case you'll get hungry while working. This is better than going out to any restaurant." He put the small bag on my desk.

"How thoughtful. Thank you." I said, and set it aside.

"Noona, you don't look so good. Are you okay?" He asked, looking at me with worried eyes.

"Yes, I'm just sleepy. I slept for 4 hours and finished some work before coming here." I said, with my elbow on the table and rested my head above my palm.

"It must've been difficult for you, noona. How about you just rest here, and not do your work for a while?" He suggested.

"Noona can do this, trust me." I grinned, and so is he. With him caring for me, I can gain more energy to do my work well.

"I trust you, noona. Hope you'll do well today!" He gave me a fighting gesture. I giggled at the sight of him. He started my morning great.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Glad I made her happy, despite her difficult work. She brightened up my day.

"Noona, I'm going back to the practice room. Rest well, okay?" I said, caressing her hair. Her cheeks became pinkish. I made her blush! Was that an achievement or something? 'Cause I think she liked it.

"If I have time, I'll do that. Thank you for your concern, Taehyung. You may go now." She lowered her head, hiding her face. I smiled at her cuteness.

I really want to hug her! ㅠ.ㅠ♡

"Not until you look at me." I put my head on her desk, facing her. She slowly looked at me, and my heart was beating rapidly. She's so beautiful.

"You may go now." She said, her eyes were still on me. I then realized I found myself smiling at her.

"Oh, yes. Right." I lifted my head and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I'll get going now. See you later, noona!" I waved my hand, and she did the same. I left the office, feeling all giddy inside.

The way she look at me. Her eyes, hair, nose, and... her lips. They're all that pretty. The softness of her voice, I could listen to it forever! In short, she's such an angel~ ♡

I rushed into the practice room before Hyunjae hyung comes.

"Where have you been, Taehyung-ah? You're almost late." Namjoon hyung said.

"Almost late, but I made it." I winked at him, and he shook his head.

The two other groups were in the practice room, having their own worlds. At the corner of the room, I saw Jungkook and Jimin with two members from Twice.

"Hoseok hyung, who are those two with Jiminie and Kookie?" I sat with Hoseok, Yoongi, and Seokjin hyungs.

"The tall, slight tan girl over there is Chou Tzuyu, and the short, pale white girl beside her is Kim Dahyun." Hoseok hyung said, pointing at the two girls.

"They got interested to them?" I asked again.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"Don't tell me you're interested to a Twice member too." Yoongi hyung spoke, and I shook my head.

"Well, if ever Taehyungie gets attracted to a Twice member, it would be Minatozaki Sana." Seokjin hyung, with a grin. That would be impossible, I have my eyes on only one girl.

"How about you Hoseok? Which Twice member would you want to pair up with?" Yoongi asked.

"I think Hirai Momo. She looks amazing when she dances, like me!" He smiled widely.

"And you, Seokjin hyung?"

"Hmm... I'd rather choose Myoui Mina. I admire her voice and the way she dances is really graceful." He glanced at the girl who was busy talking with other members.

"Well, you all chose one, but you don't know who I want to pair up with." Yoongi hyung smirked, and we were all curious about it.

"Tell us already." Hoseok shook his shoulders.

"Okay, okay. The short girl over there with short hair? That's Son Chaeyoung, the member I wanna pair up with." He pointed at her, and we nodded.

"I like her rapping skills. She got the swag, like me." He winked at us.

But my attention was at the 4 people at the corner. I don't want to think anything bad about Jungkook, but I can't. Why is he smiling at the Tzuyu girl? This can't be good.

"Hey, guys! Settle down now!" Hyunjae hyung came inside along with Irene noona, assistant Kim, and Mrs. Lee. We all sat at the center of the room.

My eyes landed on Irene noona, and she caught me, then we both smiled at each other. She looks blooming like always, and I never get tired of gazing at her.

"Listen, I want each group to present a sing and dance performance for these three important people for the next 2 weeks." He then continued.

"We all know Ms. Bae Joohyun." We bowed to her and she nodded.

"But those two beside her are new to your eyes. The young man over there is Secretary Kim Joonmyeon. He is used to be called as Assistant Kim because he is Ms. Joohyun's assistant." He began introducing the two people.

"Good morning to all of you. Just call me assistant Kim, thank you." He said with a smile. Some Twice members were whispering, and some of them were fangirling over him.

"The beautiful lady beside assistan Kim is COO Lee Youngae. She is used to be called as Mrs. Lee." We bowed at her, and smiled.

"I'll be having high expectations on you all. Please do well, trainees. Thank you." She said.

"Not only Mrs. Lee has high expectations, but us as well. We wish you all the best. Then after the performance, you'll be practicing for the next performance in front of our production staff." Irene noona spoke, which made me feel more focus for our future performances.

"Guys, this is a new challenge for you as trainees. And who knows? Maybe all of you will create such great history for this company and the music industry." Hyunjae said, giving us motivation.

"We will do our best!" Us trainees said in unison.