Trainees

Author's P.O.V

The following day, the three groups came into the entertainment company early in the morning for trainings and practices.

The group Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS was the first who came. They were happy and at the same time nervous.

"Guys, this is our first day as trainees!" Seokjin exclaimed and they applauded.

"Good thing Taehyung is still part of the group. He went solo yesterday." Yoongi gestured a peace sign at Taehyung. He only glared at their swagger hyung and his eyes glued on his phone.

Jungkook started to think that it was Yerim again. They always send messages which made the maknae jealous. Jungkook was still hoping that they won't end as couple even though there are possibilities.

The boys went inside and then in the practice room where they will meet their mentors.

"Hello, trainees! Welcome to BJH Records! I'll be your dance instructor, call me Hyunjae hyung." He greeted as the boys enter the room.

"Hello, Hyunjae hyung!" They said in unison and bowed to him.

"Nah, you don't have to be formal. Just be cool and focus on your future career. Anyways, on your first day as trainees, you need to be determined. This is the start of your life as an artist. And for now, we'll go back to the basics." Hyunjae looked at each one of them, from head to toe.

"Let's start with warm ups, then exercises. You need more energy and more improvement. I don't want to see a lazy looking trainee." He said like a general and the boys looked like soldiers.

"Are we clear?" He shouted.

"Yes, sir!" They said as if they're in an army.

~

The groups Got7 and Twice came an hour later. The girl group was scheduled to be with the vocal instructors while the other boy group was scheduled to be with BTS.

Got7 entered the practice room and saw BTS doing tough exercises. Sweat and haggard expressions were on their faces which made the other feel nervous.

"Another boy group! Hello to you, lads! I'm your dance instructor along with BTS, Hyunjae. Just call me Hyunjae hyung. And don't be afraid of me. This is what it's like being a trainee." He winked at them.

"If you really wanna be an artist, you have to show what you got! Do your best to improve your skills. It's tiring but it's worth it. So, start doing warm ups and do the exercises they're doing now! Let's go!" He gestured them to go to their places and start warming up.

After 4 hours of being in a so-called hell, Hyunjae gave them a 30 minute break.

"Aaahhh! I'm so tired~" Hoseok lied down on the floor, catching his breath.

"Tell me about it." Bambam from Got7 said while panting.

"But hey, we can still do this. We're a family now. This company brought us together and we should do our best." Namjoon spoke and everyone agreed with him.

"Yes, and as a leader, I'll do my responsibility for my members no matter how difficult it is." Jaebum added and Namjoon gave him a bro fist.

The two groups were starting to become friends- more like brothers. The maknae line played different games while the hyungs talked about their debut.

They were all busy with each other when someone knocks on the door. They became silent and saw the CEO of the entertainment, Bae Joohyun.

"Goodafternoon, boys." She greeted.

"Goodafternoon, Ms. Bae." They stood up and bowed.

"Looks like you all have a wonderful time. Did I interrupt you?"

"Oh no, Ms. Bae. We're glad that you're here." Jr. went near to her.

"I see. Well, I'm here because I want to know if our trainees are doing well on their first day." She smiled at them.

"We're doing well, Ms. Bae. Thanks for your concern." Seokjin slightly bowed to her.

"Anytime, Seokjin. Oh, and I know your names just by looking at your profiles. I read it last night and memorized your faces. Ofcourse I want to know you all." She giggled and the guys were mesmerised by her.

"Anyways, Hyunjae told me that you only have 30 minutes of free time. So, I better get going. And I think you boys will be scheduled to vocal training tomorrow. The girl group twice are currently at the recording room for the vocal training. I'll go now, goodluck to all of you." She waved her hand and the boys bowed, thanking her for coming to the practice room and informing them about their schedule.

The boys went back to the conversation and games they had earlier when Joohyun tapped Taehyung's shoulder and gestured him to come with her outside.

"Things are going well, am I right Taehyung?" She asked.

"Yes, Ms. Bae. Same thing with you if I'm not mistaken." He said shyly.

"Yes, but I just hope it won't give me stress. I'm too young for that." She sighed, which made Taehyung glance at her with a questioning look.

"You're still young? When did you graduate college?"

"Last two years ago. Why? Do I look like an old woman to you?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No, it's not like that. You're the mature type of girl who's always serious and busy."

"I have to. This is a one hella job. I have a huge responsibility. And plus, my dad started this all."

"And you're continuing the legacy?"

"Oh yes, even though I really don't want to."

"Huh? Why not?"

"My dream is to be like you, a trainee at first and soon to be artist."

"How come you didn't achieve it?"

"My dad wants me to continue what he has done, remember?"

"Oh yeah, got it. But too bad, you didn't become a trainee."

"I still feel disappointed about it but it's for my dad so I should be happy 'cause he trusts me with his company." He only nodded to her short story of her life but then he realised something.

"Why are you saying this all of a sudden by the way?" He began.

"I want to be close with the trainees, including you 'cause we met in a terrible way." She grinned.

"So, does that mean we're close now? Can I call you Irene?"

"Hmm... Not quite. I don't know your personality yet."

"But I'm now comfortable with you." He pouted and showed her his puppy like eyes. She laughed at his cuteness.

"Okay, fine. You can call me noona and not Irene 'cause what I've said, I don't know your personality yet."

"Sure, noona! Whatever you say!" He flashed his rectangular smile.

"Okay, so you should go inside. Hyunjae will be back any minute. Thanks for your time, Taehyung."

"You're welcome, noona! Thank you too for you time! Hope we'll talk again next time!" They both waved each other goodbyes and went to there separate ways.

Joohyun and Taehyung felt something weird after they talked and they honestly don't know what it is.