Confession

Irene's P.O.V

"Assistant Kim, you may go now. I have to fix up the place before heading home." I said, piling up the papers.

"You sure you don't need any help?"

"I can handle this, no worries." I smiled.

"Okay, get some full rest when you get home. I'll get going now." He said, and wore his coat.

"Sure, take care assistant Kim." I waved at him.

"You too, Ms. Joohyun." He smiled and left the office.

I was about put the files on the shelves when my phone rang.

I looked at the caller, and my heart skipped a beat.

Taehyung is calling...

I picked up my phone, and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, noona! Are you going home now?" He asked.

"Not yet. I was fixing some things here in the office." I answered.

"Okay, wait for us there."

"Us? Who are you with?"

"I'm with the hyungs."

"Ah, good. Soohyun oppa and Seulgi will come to pick me up any minute. I'll just tell them to give me extra time for you guys."

"Waaah~ thank you, noona! We're almost there by the way!" I giggled at his voice of excitement on the other line.

"Okay, okay. Take care." I hung up, and smiled to myself.

I glanced at my lock screen, and stared at it.

His eyes, hair, nose, cheeks, lips, and everything else are simply perfect

His eyes, hair, nose, cheeks, lips, and everything else are simply perfect. His gaze makes my heart flutter, my stomach be filled with butterflies, and my cheeks to heat up.

Besides his appearance, his personality as well completes my day. He's one of the sweetest guys I've ever known besides dad and Soohyun oppa.

Surely the one he'll be marrying in the future is very lucky. She's gonna spend her precious time with him until death do they part.

Wish he could be... mine.

~

I locked up my office, and went towards the elevator. The elevator went to the ground floor, and I went to the lobby to wait for them.

"Unnie!" Seulgi called me.

"Where's oppa?" I asked.

"He's waiting in the car. Let's go?"

"Not yet. I'm waiting for the trainees to come. Let's sit for a while." I said, and we both sat on the sofa.

"They're in school, right?"