Fluttering Hearts

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up at 6, Saturday morning. Hoseok hyung was still sleeping and I sneaked out of the room with my phone in my pocket.

I went to the living room to send Irene noona a message.

-----
To: Irene Noona

Good morning, noona! Are you awake? ^o^
-----

I sat on the sofa, waiting for her reply. Then, after a few seconds...

-----
From: Irene Noona

Good morning too, Taehyung :) I woke up early today to go out for a morning stroll.
-----

Oh, noona~ you're so fast! I bet she's glad that I texted her first. My heart~

-----
To: Irene Noona

Really? Can I go with you?^^ The members are still sleeping.
-----

-----
From: Irene Noona

Hmm... Okay, since your fans are also in their dreamland at this time. Just leave a note for them to know where you are.
-----

-----
To: Irene Noona

Got it!
-----

-----
From: Irene Noona

Meet me at Yeouido Park, 6:15 sharp. See you :)
-----

No way... Is that a heart beside that smiley??? Noona, you're so cute! ;-;

I hugged my phone, feeling the happiness. Then, I rushed to the bathroom to take a shower since I don't have much time left.

After 3 minutes, I quietly went inside the room and luckily, Hoseok hyung was still sleeping.

Is he really a heavy sleeper like Yoongi hyung?

I shook my head and changed my clothes really quick. I put my cap on 'cause I don't have time to fix my hair.

I took a piece of sticky note and a pen from the study table

I took a piece of sticky note and a pen from the study table. Like Irene noona said, I should write them a note for them to know where I'm going.

Hyungs and Maknae,
I'll be out for a moment, and be back before 9 am. I'm going with Irene noona to the park today. Wish me luck! Bye :D

Love,
Taetae ^3^

I went to the dining room and stick it on the fridge. Probably, Seokjin's gonna be the first one to read since he's an early bird.

I left the dorm with a face mask in my hand. Well, just in case there are fans who are outside strolling as well. The park isn't that far from the dorm, so I just walked all the way there.