Her Voice

Taehyung's P.O.V

Why is Jungkook here with Irene noona?

"Hi, unnie!" Seulgi greeted her.

"Hey, good thing you didn't get lost." Irene noona laughed and hugged her.

"I'm not that stupid, unnie. And I practiced my vocals before I left the house." She grinned.

"Great! And I can see you brought someone with you." She looked over Seulgi's shoulder and saw me standing here.

"He told me that he has something for you." Seulgi pointed at the container I was holding.

"Uh... It's for you, noona." I handed it over to her and she took it.

"How sweet of you, Taehyung. Thank you so much. I'll eat this later." She smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Can I stay with you guys?" I asked shyly.

"I wouldn't mind, really. Sure." She pursed her lips and went to Jungkook.

"How about you help me set things up." She said and he followed.

~

When the setup was done, I sat on a seat near to Jungkook. He'll be recording their song.

While they're practicing a bit, I tapped his shoulder and he turned to me.

"Why are you doing here, helping noona?" I began.

"Hyung, I'll explain it later once we get back to the dorm. What I'm about to say later is really urgent and you have to follow if you don't want this group tear apart."  He said, putting the cd in the player. He adjusted a few things on the recording system.

I sighed and looked at Irene noona. Her features are the best. Everything about her is just beautiful.

"Are you girls done practicing?" Jungkook asked.

"We're done!" Seulgi said, putting her headphones on and so as Irene noona.

"Okay, let's start!" He said and pressed the recording button.

(A/N: Listen to Red Velvet's "One of These Nights" :) It's located beside Irene's photo above)

Her voice. It's soothing, calm and beautiful. But I felt bad for her because she ended up being the head of this recording company.

After recording it, I clapped happily as they approached us.

"You guys- I mean, girls are amazing!" I exclaimed and they giggled.

"Well, great to know that you like it." Irene said.

"Like it? I love it!" I gave her thumbs up and she nodded, blushing. She's cute, oh my.

"Jeon Jungkook, how about you make the finishing touches on the song. I'll get the cd tomorrow. I need to go to work." She glanced at her wristwatch.

"Unnie, I'll see you tonight." She kissed Irene noona on the cheek and left the room.

"Yah, noona! You didn't tell me you have a stepsister." I began.

"It was unexpected, actually. I never knew dad would love another woman after mom died." I said and suddenly frowned.

"Another woman? Who has a daughter? Well, I though at first she was adopted by your dad." Don't judge me, that really came in mind.

"The truth is, dad decided it on his own 'cause maybe he thought that me and my brother wouldn't agree with it which is correct. So, yeah we have no choice but to respect his decision. I even convinced my brother to accept Seulgi and her mom. Although it's hard but we want our dad to be happy." She said and gave us a small grin.

"I hope you'll be strong and happy with the new members of your family." Jungkook gave her a hwaiting look and she laughed a bit.

"How cute! Thanks, Jungkook. Well, I have to go back to the office. I'm gonna eat Taehyung's delicious food." She ruffled his hair and winked at me. I pursed my lips, trying to stop smiling.

"You boys should probably go back to your vocal training. And also, thank you for stopping by here." She said and faced Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I can't stop thanking you though because you helped us with the recording and even cheered me up." Jungkook chuckled at her words. What did I miss? They look so close. I was like a third wheel here.

"It's nothing, really. Glad I can help, noona." He smiled. What?! He also calls her noona?! I thought I was the only one who calls her that! Huhuhuhu

"Okay then! See you, boys!" She waved at us and walked out of the room.

I glared at Jungkook and he's already looking at me.

"Hyung, we'll talk later." He said and was about to leave when I grabbed his wrist.

"How did you two get so close?" I asked.

"Hyung, I'll tell you later. The other hyungs need to know what I'm about to say." He said and released from my grip.

~

We got back to the dorm after the vocal training.

Jungkook told us to gather at the living room. Seokjin, Namjoon and Yoongi sat on the sofa while Hoseok, Jimin and I sat on the floor. Jungkook stood in front of us and began talking.

"Hyungs, I'll let you ask questions but give me time to tell you this." We all nodded at him and he continued.

"Okay so, you all probably wondering why Irene noona came to me and why I was in a hurry during break time. Well, it's because of Taehyung and Yerim." He paused and they all looked at me.

"What about me and Yerim?" I raised an eyebrow.

"She asked me if you two are dating but I said no 'cause Yerim hasn't answered you yet. Then, she told me that trainees are not allowed to date 'cause dating is just a destruction to us. And if you and Yerim continue doing what couples do, Irene noona might remove you from our group." My eyes widened and my mouth slightly opened. Remove me from the group?

"Is she serious? We can't move forward if one of us will be removed." Seokjin spoke.

"Yeah, we made it here as trainees and we'll be artists soon." Namjoon added.

"Guys, this situation is obviously easy to solve." Yoongi smirked. He caught our attention and we looked at him.

"Taehyungie, lose contact with Yerim. She'll understand that, I swear. She has to be aware about where you are now, you know." He said nonchalant.

"But she'll be hurt." I muttered.

"I'll talk to her." Jungkook spoke.

"Are you two even acquaintances? You always pull me away from her." I scoffed. My eyebrows furrowed when the other members were looking surprised from what they heard from Jungkook. Huh? I don't get it.

"I'll tell you at the right time, hyung. But for now, focus on what's important and that is our career in the future." He said and left the living room.

A lot of things were happening that I don't know. I'm getting really confused and I don't understand my heart anymore. I don't know if I still love Yerim or what. And plus, Jungkook has hidden some things from me and I need to know it all.