Domino Effect

Irene's P.O.V

I called dad on the phone and told him that things around here are successful.

"That's great, Hyun-ah! I'm so proud of you! Keep it up, okay?" He said on the line with a cheerful voice.

"I will, dad. Thanks! Take good care of yourself at home." I smiled.

"Yes, my little girl." He chuckled. He's the best man ever.

"And we will have dinner with two people tonight. I told your brother to pick you up later. Be home early, understand?" Two people? I felt confused and really need answers right now. But he seems happy so I said yes in response.

I hung up as Joonmyeon come inside without knocking.

"Hey, you alright? Is there something wrong? Let me know." He said and put the folders he was holding on my desk.

"I don't know those two people dad told me earlier that will come to dinner tonight." I sighed and sat down. Something's not right with dad.

"Maybe your long distance relatives?" He guessed and I shook my head.

"I had a bad feeling about this." I muttered.

"Anyway, what happened earlier? You talked to the trainees. How was it?" He changed the topic, then Taehyung came into mind.

"It was great. I enjoyed being with them." I checked the papers from the folders.

"Are these the trainees' profiles?" I asked, looking at the 2x2 pictures of them at the upper right corner of the papers. My heart was beating fast when I saw Taehyung's profile.

"Yeah, I organised it alphabetically and by group." He noticed me reading Taehyung's profile.

"Looks like you want to know the background of this trainee." He went beside me, checking out the profile.

"I don't know why I became close to this trainee." I said, smiling. He's such a cutie.

Wait, what?!

Taehyung's P.O.V

When we got in our dorm, I kept on smiling. And I think it's because of Irene noona.

"Aye, aye! What happened to you and Yerim, huh? You look really happy and you can't hide it." Hoseok said and ruffled my hair.

"Wrong! It's not Yerim, hyung." I stuck my tongue out at him and unlocked the door of our room.

"Eh? Then, why are you happy?" He asked. I lied on my bed, showing him my rectangular grin. He sat on the edge of my bed and gave me a confusing look.

"Be quiet, okay? Promise?" I raised my pinky, waiting for him to intertwine it with his. He nodded and did it.

"Okay, so... I'm happy 'cause of Irene noona!" I whispered, almost like shouting.

"Really now? No way... What did you two do earlier outside the practice room, huh?" He whispered back.

"We talked about random stuffs. She even told me to call her noona instead of Ms. Bae!" I was like a fanboy.

"That's nice, Taehyungie! But..." He trailed off.

"But what?" My eyebrows furrowed.

"Yerim. What about her?" He asked. No words came out from my mouth. I forgot to contact her earlier. I sighed and rest my arm on my forehead, staring at the ceiling. She's probably mad at me but I'm physically tired to deal with it.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I know it's bad to eavesdrop but I have to. I need to know some informations about what's happening between Taehyung and Yerim. The other members were at their rooms and I took my chance.

My right ear was on the door, hearing murmurs. I didn't understand a thing, which was really frustrating. But still, I listened to them attentively.

"We talked about random stuffs. She even told me to call her noona instead of Ms. Bae!" I heard Taehyung, he sounded happily. So, he likes Ms. Bae? Well, that's fast.

"That's nice, Taehyungie! But..." Hoseok hyung trailed off.

"But what?" Taehyung asked.

"Yerim. What about her?" Silence came into them. What I heard was nothing but Taehyung's sigh.

Did they fight? What happened to them? But he looks great this morning 'cause of her.

I heard footsteps coming to the door. I immediately went to my room with Jimin before one of them opened the door.

"Yah, Kookie! What's with that face?" Jimin hyung looked at me as if I murdered someone.

"It's nothing, really." I said with a grin and waved my hands, gesturing that I didn't do anything.

"You're weird. Get some rest." He said with a poker face and drifted to sleep.

I want to ask Yerim about this but I don't have the courage to do it. How coward of me. I sighed and lied on my bed. I felt so tired and went to dreamland.

Yerim's P.O.V

I've been waiting for Taehyung oppa's message for hours. I wonder what happened to him today at the company. I kept looking on my phone for messages from him but nothing's there.

Ugh... I miss him so much. Where is he?

Without hesitation, I contacted him. It's 10pm and I'm sure he's still awake like always.

It started ringing and he answered it.

"Hello?" He groaned. Guess I interrupted his sleep.

"Oppa? It's me." I said.

"Yerim-ah... I'm sorry for not texting you after lunch. We had trainings and practices." His voice was husky.

"Oh, it's okay. I just miss you." He chuckled. I was a bit cheesy.

"Well, I miss you too, my princess. I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay? Get some sleep. Goodnight~" He whispered in a happy tone. I realized that Hoseok oppa is his roommate, which is why he whispered.

"Okay, oppa. You too, goodnight. I love you." I said in a soft voice.

"I love you too, bye~" Then he hung up.

I can't stop him from pursuing his dream of becoming an artist but I feel like he's far away from me. I just hope he'll find time for me. I feel sick when he's busy and doesn't have time to atleast talk to me.