More Than Classmates (Side Story)

Jungkook's P.O.V

     Three days ago, Irene noona told us that we have training days every Thursday, Friday, and the half of Saturday. Then, the first three days of the week will be school works.

     Today was Thursday, and we were at the practice room, warming up before dancing.

     "Kookie." Jimin cooed as he went beside me.

     "Hyung, let's talk about you and Seulgi noona later." I said before he can open his mouth.

     "That's not what I want to say." He glared.

     "Okay, then what?" I asked, stretching my arms up high.

     "It's about you and Tzuyu." He whispered.

     "There's nothing going on between us." I put my arms down, and faced him.

     "I told you and the hyungs that I love Yerim since the very beginning. Nothing else." I gave him a serious look.

     "I know that, and I'm not gonna do anything that could lead to your breakup. It's just that Tzuyu is..."

     "Is what?" I gestured him to continue.

     "Jungkook, Jimin, we have to start." Namjoon said, and we both nodded.

     "Maybe later." Jimin went back to his place, and the song "No More Dream" started.

     After an hour of practice, the members from Twice came in the room. I guessed that they came from their vocal training.

     "Namjoon-ssi, we were told that we'll be using this room." Jihyo informed our leader.

     "Sure, take your time." He said, and gestured us to leave the room. The other members from Twice began to enter. Then suddenly, a hand grabbed my arm, stopping me from my track.

"Jungkook-ssi, I need your help with our school task. I'm having difficulties with it." Tzuyu frowned and I can't help but nod. It's just a school task anyway.

"We'll talk about it later at the cafe by the lobby." I said, and she mouthed a "thank you" before letting go of my arm.

I closed the door of the practice room and caught the hyungs' pace.

"What was that about?" Namjoon asked.

"School task, nothing much to deal with." I said nonchalantly. The other members nodded in sarcasm and I insisted them that I was telling the truth.

"We're just kidding, maknae." Yoongi placed his arm around my shoulders. I sent them each a glare.

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I did my best during practice due to excitement. And that excitement is about...

"What's with the smile, huh? Did something good happened to you earlier?" Jihyo asked me as she gave me a bottle of water.

"It's nothing, unnie. I just feel so good today." I said, gulping down the water to my throat.

"Is it because of the other maknae?" She looked at me suspiciously.

"There are three maknaes here in this company. Me, Yugyeom, and Jungkook. Which of those two were you talking about?"

"You know who I'm referring to! You even stopped him from leaving earlier." She rolled her eyes.

"Jungkook is just a classmate, okay? And besides, he's the first guy who I shared great conversations with."

"So you mean, he's more than just a classmate?"