I Miss You

Irene's P.O.V

I was busy with my laptop when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I said, eyes were still on the screen.

"Goodmorning, Joohyun." Joonmyeon greeted as he enter.

"Goodmorning." I greeted back.

"When will you take your eyes off the laptop?" He asked, and sat on the vacant seat in front of me.

"I have to finish this." I told him, and he sighed.

"Hey, you have to rest too, you know. Think about your health."

"I'm fine, really. After this, I'll rest for a while."

"Okay then. By the way, I miss our trainees. It's been a week since they went back to school." He said. I stopped typing, and Taehyung came to mind.

I suddenly felt gloomy, knowing that he's not around for a week already. I have to send them back to school, so that they can focus on their career afterwards. But still, I feel unhappy about it. I did my best to focus on work, but in the end, I lost focus 'cause he appeared in my mind unintentionally.

"Joohyun-ssi~ wakey wakey~ you okay?" Joonmyeon waved his hand in front of my face, which made me snap from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, you were saying?"

"Hmm... I know why you're like that." He smirked at me.

"Huh?" I gave him a vague look.

"Obviously, you've been thinking about him." He smiled.

"What am I gonna do? He's studying, but... I want to see him..." I lowered my head, realizing I involved my feelings in my work.

"And you feel embarrassed because of what you've just said?"

"Yes, 'cause I'm completely attached to that guy who is younger than me, likes younger girls, and is very good looking." I sighed, with a frown on my face.

"Joohyun, do you even realize what he is like when you're around?" He asked.

"I... do."

"Oh yeah? Tell me, what is he like whenever he meets you?"

"Well... he's happy to see me. He always has a smile on his face whenever we meet. He feels so excited as always."

"Do you see him like that to other girls?"

"No... What does that mean anyway?"

"We'll never know unless you ask him." He patted my head.

"Ask him? I- I can't do that!" I said, with wide eyes.

"Calm down, okay? But surely, he'll ask you somehow. About your feelings, your ideal type of man, everything."

"I don't have an exact ideal type. All I want is a guy who gives me so much happiness and care. There, you'll know how much he loves you."