Prologue

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Hello to you all! I'm Kim Taehyung!" I greeted the company staff.

"So, what are you going to show us?" One of them asked.

"I'm gonna sing and dance for you!" I pointed at them and winked.

"Let's start." They said.

Okay, here we go. It's my time to shine!

Irene's P.O.V

"Ms. Bae, our new trainees are ready for their meeting with you." said my assistant.

"I'll be there in a few minutes." I said and she closed the door behind me.

I arranged the papers and went out of my office to meet the new trainees. My phone suddenly rang as I walk to the halls. I was going to answer it when someone bumped me.

"Tsk! You should probably take your eyes off the phone and look where you're going!" He was annoyed.

"I'm sorry but I was going to answer an important call. You're the one who isn't looking where you're going!" I said with an annoying look.

"Whatever!" He walked away and I only rolled my eyes. I looked at my phone and saw a missed call from dad. I sighed and went to the auditorium.

Author's P.O.V

Taehyung went to the restroom looking pissed because of what happened earlier.

He then remembered that he must go to the auditorium to meet the CEO of the company, since he passed his first audition. So, he went straight to it.

When he opened the door of the auditorium, everyone's attention was on him. He laid his eyes on a very unexpected person.

"You?!" He shouted.

"Yes, is there any problem new trainee?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No... ma'am. I'm coming in." He felt embarrassed and sat on a vacant chair with his head down.

"As I was saying, I'm the new CEO of this company. The name's Bae Joohyun. My family and close friends call me "Irene", but I want you all to call me "Ms. Bae". So, I hope you'll do your best to reach for your dream as an artist." She then began her speech.

-----

(A/N)

AYO~ PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT, TAEHYUNGxIRENE SHIPPERS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH~ :*