I'm The Boss

Irene's P.O.V

It's my first day as the CEO of BJH Records. Soohyun oppa drove me to the company.

"Enjoy your first day, baby sis! We'll have a small celebration later at home." He winked and I giggled as I stepped out of the car.

"What time will your shift ends?" I asked.

"Expect me to come home at 8. I don't have much patients at the hospital today. Checkups and laboratories will start next week so you're lucky that I'm not busy." He laughed.

"Guess I am, oppa. Anyways, you should get going doctor Soohyun. The patients are waiting~" I waved at him.

"Fine. See you later! Love you, sis!" He shouted and rolled the car window up, then went off.

I went inside and smiled widely. Some employees greeted me and I did the same.

I got inside of my new office which was at the highest floor of the building. My name is on the desk and I sat on my chair. I've never felt so great!

"Joohyun? You there?" I heard someone at the door which made me stop from dancing on my chair.

"Come in!" I said and fix myself up. Joonmyeon came in with a smile.

"I heard you." He laughed and I blushed.

"Sorry about that. Anyways, where do I start?"

"First, you're gonna read these." He gave me a folder full of papers.

"As the CEO of this company, you're here to perform several duties that are very important to the successful functioning of any management."

"Things are going to get tough, huh?"

"As long as I'm with you, Joohyun. Things will be easy."

"Thanks, Joonmyeon." I smiled and started to read the papers.

"By the way, we announced that the auditions will start next week. You'll be there as one of the judges."

"Really now? Hmm... seems fine to me."

"Brilliant! So... we'll have meetings tomorrow and the next days. Solo artists are starting recording for their new album. We need boy groups and girl groups. What your dad did when he was the CEO was choosing solo artists. And this time, we all suggest that having boy and girl groups will make this company more successful."

"Sounds like a great plan. For the upcoming auditions, we must find groups who can both sing and dance."

"Noted, Joohyun. You need some help about the things you have to do as the CEO?"

"Not for now. But... I want to have a screen name."

"Like what?"

"Irene. I love that name very much."

"Okay then, Ms. Irene. You'll be known as Bae Irene." I gave him a grin. It's nice to have a friend like him.

Joonmyeon's P.O.V

It's nice to have a friend like her. But I'm starting to feel something weird. I just don't know what it is.

"Joonmyeon, do you have other things to do?" She asked.

"Not at all. I'm just here to help you." I said which made her think.

"Well, I'm getting bored. Let's have lunch at a restaurant." She suggested.

"Sure, my treat. Since it's your first day as the boss." I winked. She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Okay, but next time it's my turn to treat you." She stood up and I opened the door for her, then headed out.

~

Things are going well between me and her. But this feeling is still bothering me.

"My brother never talks to me about his love life." She opened a topic.

"Maybe he hasn't had a girlfriend yet."

"No way. For sure he has one."

"Really? How sure are you?"

"Hmm... I just know." I chuckled and she scoffed.

"What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I don't have one. I was a nerd before."

"Say what now? But c'mon, you're charming!"

"Nice joke but seriously I was. I had a crush on any girl who is really smart. Just a crush. I never tried courting any girl."

"Wow... Well, aren't you a good boy?" She teased and I only laughed.

"Since you're good looking, do you like someone or do you know someone who likes you?" She asked.

"I don't know if someone likes me. And I also don't know this feeling for someone."

"Feeling?"

"Yes, whenever I'm with her, my heart beats fast. Having weird feeling in my stomach."

"That's easy. It means you like her."

"I- what?!"

"You like her, silly. I thought you're smart." I laughed. Guess I'm not that smart.

"Fine, you're smart when it comes to that."

"Oh yes. I watch dramas, that's why."

"Maybe later, I'll watch."

"You're cute, Joonmyeon. Now, you're learning something from your boss." She winked.

"Guess, I am."

I like Bae Joohyun a.k.a Irene, my boss.