My Ideal Type of Girl

Taehyung's P.O.V

The next day, I went to school with the gang looking proper and clean.

"I told you guys, this is the second thing on the list."

TO DO LIST:
[✔️] DON'T BEAT UP BAD GUYS
[✔️] DRESS UP AS AN ORDINARY STUDENT
[     ] BE NICE TO THE FANS
[     ] COMPLIMENT THE FANGIRLS

Urgh... I hate this. Why did I end up being the good one? Where's my reputation now?

"Hyung! Don't be sad. This will be fun!" Jungkook wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I miss my clothes... the bad boy image ones." I sighed heavily.

"Get used to it, Taehyung. This is for our own good." Namjoon said.

When we got in the school gates, people's eyes were at us. They began whispering and squealing.

"How come they have changed?"
"That's really new to them."
"They're still hot!"
"They're such cuties OMG!"
"I still wanna marry one of them."

Just smile at them, Taehyung. Smile, don't give them negative thoughts about you.

I smiled at the girls and one of them fainted. Their squeals became very loud as we go to our lockers.

"What was that?" Hoseok came to me.

"You guys told me to be nice to them. So, I did." I said.

"Never knew those squeals would turn into screams." Yoongi chuckled.

"At first, I was the one who made them scream. Now, Taehyungie here just stole the show." Jimin smirked, which made me scoff. Yeah, right. As if.

"Seokjin hyung! Check the third thing on our list!" Jungkook exclaimed.

TO DO LIST:
[✔️] DON'T BEAT UP BAD GUYS
[✔️] DRESS UP AS AN ORDINARY STUDENT
[✔️] BE NICE TO THE FANS
[ ] COMPLIMENT THE FANGIRLS

"Okay, so the only thing to do is to compliment our fangirls." Seokjin said.

"That would be easy. It goes like this." Jimin turned and saw a girl past by us.

"Hey!" Jimin called her and she turned to him.

"You look pretty." He winked at her, making her blush.

"Oh my gosh... Jimin Oppa told me that I'm pretty!" She squealed and went to her friends who were fangirling over us.

"Whatever, let's get going." I took my stuff from my locker and went to class until I saw a newbie.

She looks cute and fun to talk to. I stopped from walking and just stared at her.

She saw me staring and blushed. She shooked her head and went to the classroom.

Wait- Our classroom? She went inside the classroom? She's our new classmate?

"What are you just standing there? Let's go!" I heard Namjoon hyung's voice, making me snap out of my thoughts.

I went to my desk and looked at her. She was next to the window.

"Goodmorning, class! I want you all to meet our new student. Please come in front and introduce yourself." Our adviser said as she comes in.

She stood up from her seat and went in front which caught everyone's attention.

"Hello to all of you! I'm Kim Yerim! Please take good care of me! Thank you!" She bowed and smiled to us.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard her voice. She went back to her seat and class began.

~

Lunch break came and I decided to talk to the new girl.

The students went out and so as my gang but I gave them gestures that I'll be with Yerim for the whole lunch break.

I stood up and went to her desk. She was fixing her things when she saw me standing in front of her.

"Oh... I'm sorry. May I help you?" She looked at me and tucked the hair strands behind her ear. She's really pretty.

"Uhm... I'm Kim Taehyung." I lend out my hand.

"Kim Yerim. It's nice to meet you." She smiled and shaked my hand then let go.

"So... I was wondering if you would like a tour around the campus." I said.

"Really? How nice of you. Okay." She gave me a bright grin and put the bag strap on her shoulder.

We headed out of the classroom and started talking. But then I realized, I have fangirls around school. So, I decided to take her to the school rooftop.

"You told me that you're going to give me a tour." She gave me a confused look.

"Well, you see... I have fangirls around school." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Hmm... Okay then." She said.

"So, uh... I know it sounds weird but you're my ideal type of girl." I admitted.

"Really? Ideal type? What do you see about me?" She became interested.

"Well, you're cute and pretty. You look bubbly and fun. And I think you're younger than me." I said.

"I see. It's true, I'm younger than you."

"So, is it okay with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I like you." I confessed and she blushed.

"You just saw me for the very first time and now you like me? Well, that's unexpected."

"I know, right? But I'm really sure about my feelings, I promise. I don't know, it just came to me."

"Well, I don't know what to say anymore." She giggled. This girl has the cutest laugh ever.

"But I'm okay with being friends first." She said.

"Just friends?" My heart sank.

"No, I mean friends first. I don't know you that well since it's our first day of being friends. I want to know you more, Kim Taehyung."

"Hey, I'm older than you. So, you better call me Oppa."

"Okay, fine. If that's what you want... Taehyung Oppa." She smiled at me making me look away to hide these feels.

"I know what you're hiding there, Taehyung Oppa. Now, let's go back to class." She was about to leave when I hold her hand. Her hand is soft and small. I want to hold this everyday.

"We're friends, remember?"

"Can't friends hold hands?"

"Couples do that kind of thing." I pouted and let go of her hand. She laughed and playfully hit my arm.

I guess I'm lucky to meet her.

-----

(A/N)
THINGS ARE GONNA BE GOOD BETWEEN TAEHYUNG AND YERI

BUT I WON'T LET THIS COUPLE LAST HAHAHAHAHAHA

ANYWAY, HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

BYE :*