I Won't Give Up

Irene's P.O.V

Soohyun oppa dropped me and Seulgi at the company on Monday morning.

"Unnie, I want you to know that I want to be successful like you." Seulgi said, grinning at me, as we entered the building.

"Don't worry, you will be. Me and Soohyun oppa will help you regarding your college fee." I smiled at her.

"But I'm still gonna work at the coffee shop, right?"

"Hmm... it's up to you if you want to continue."

"Serving customers became my hobby, so I'll still continue being a waitress there. And I don't want to be a burden to you and Soohyun oppa." She lowered her head. We stopped from walking and I made her face me. I held her both hands, and her eyes were on mine.

"You'll never be a burden to us, okay? Just do your best!" I gave her an encouraging smile.

"I will! Thank you, unnie!" She threw herself on me, giving me a tight bear hug.

~

Taehyung's P.O.V

The members and I went inside the company building according to Irene noona's orders.

We were about to go to the elevator, when we saw the two stepsisters hugging each other. Usually this kind of relationship doesn't go along well, but Irene and Seulgi noonas proved me wrong. They're so cute together.

It somehow reminds me of my younger sister back in Daegu. I wonder how she is now. I should call her sometime.

"Ehem." Said Yoongi, and made the two pulled away from each other in surprise.

"Aish... I can't believe you ruined their momentum." Seokjin said in annoyance.

"My apologies, boys." Irene noona's cheeks flushed red as she bowed to us.

"There's no need to apologize, Ms. Irene. We apologize for Yoongi to clear his throat in front of you and Ms. Seulgi." Namjoon hyung bowed.

"No need to call me 'miss'. We're friends, remember?" Seulgi flashed a grin.

"Yes, we are." Jimin swooped his way to Seulgi's side.

They glanced at each other, and Jimin winked at her. She blinked twice and looked away, blushing.

"Anyways, let's go to the auditorium. I have some announcements to make." Irene said as she gestured us to enter the elevator.

I stood beside Irene and she pressed the floor number. When the elevator closed, the members started making a conversation with Seulgi.

"Who do you like most in BTS?" Hoseok asked.

"Aigoo..." Irene noona murmured.

"Why?" I whispered.

"She's not interested with any guy." She whispered back.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, she's only into music and reading books. She's always in her little world." I chuckled at her statement.

"I can't choose yet 'cause we haven't known each other that much." Seulgi said.

"How about at first sight? Who caught your attention?" Namjoon asked. Our attention was at her.

"Uh..." Her eyes laid on each member, even me. I noticed that she had her eyes on Jimin the longest. On the other hand, Jimin caught her staring at her, and she shook her head.

"Yoongi!" She squeaked. All of us were surprised, especially Yoongi, and the elevator door opened.

"Okay, let's go now!" Irene noona broke the atmosphere and pulled her stepsister's arm, getting off the elevator.