Back to School

[A/N]

I apologize for the third time (I think) because of my absence. But now, I can finally go back to continue the story. :) Enjoy this chapter until the very end of this story ^^

Merry Christmas! 🎄

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

A week later, we went back to school along with Twice. The girl group transferred to our school, according to Irene noona's decision.

She said that besides our future career as idols, we have to finish our education and graduate with diplomas.

"I miss going to school~" Taehyung said, with a huge smile on his face.

"Me too, and I'm sure our fans there miss us as well." Seokjin hyung added.

"What's great is that Twice will be transferring to our school!" Jimin exclaimed, looking excited. Taehyung's smile turned into a thin line, giving Jimin hyung his well known poker face.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing." Taehyung said, and looked away. What's wrong with him?

"Kids, the van's here. Let's go now." Said Namjoon hyung who was looking at the upcoming van.

The van arrived in front of our dorm and we all went inside of it, then drove us all the way to school.

Can't wait to see Yerim in school! Unfortunately, I have limitations when it comes to talking to her 'cause the fans might notice that I have feelings for the girl.

How saddening. ㅠ.ㅠ

We've been chatting for days, and no personal meetings during those times. I think glancing at each other is at least allowed.

"Why so sad, maknae?" Yoongi asked in a soft voice, not wanting the members to hear or listen to the conversation.

"I can't easily just talk to Yerim at school. I don't know how to approach her because of the fans." I said, in a low tone, frowning at him.

"Don't worry, let hyung plan something for you and the girl." He patted my shoulder.

"Thanks, hyung." I gave him a small smile.

"Since I don't have anything to do besides sleeping, I'll start making a plan now and do it later." He winked.

"Later?" I asked.

"You'll see. Your today's comeback at school will be the best." He puts on his sunglasses and drifted to sleep. I grinned at him and I shook my head

You're so awesome, sleepy head hyung.

At the school gates, there were a huge crowd with banners on every pair of hands, cheering at us who were still inside the van.

The vehicle stopped, and we got out of it. Fortunately, the fans are respectful that they give us enough space.

"Hello, we are BTS!" We greeted, and the crowd's cheer became louder.

"It's nice to see you all again, but for now, we have to do our school works. Thank you for your love and support, we won't fail you." Namjoon spoke, and they applauded with cheer.