His New Fan

Taehyung's P.O.V

I arrived home from the park, feeling exhausted. Namjoon approached me first while I grabbed a glass of water.

"Taehyung ah, have you seen Jungkook from outside?" He asked.

"No, hyung. He's not here?" He shook his head with a worried look on his face. I wonder where he is.

"We looked everywhere in the house, hyung. I guess he went out." Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi hyungs came in the kitchen after searching for Jungkook.

"I know where he is." Seokjin hyung said, cooking our breakfast.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier, Jin?" Namjoon face-palmed himself. The other members gave the oldest their what-the-fudge-hyung look.

"He asked permission to me to go outside, but I can't tell you his current location." Seokjin hyung prepared the plates and we were looking at each other with questions in our minds.

"Don't worry. Our maknae will come back later. He has some problems to fix." He smiled at us and gestured us to eat. So he has problems? That's so sneaky. I just hope he'll tell us everything, this group mustn't hide any secrets.

Irene's P.O.V

"Hello?"

"I'm at home, checking the schedules of our trainees."

"I'm sorry, but I have to stay here at home with my family."

"Thank you for your understanding, I'll work hard tomorrow. If I had free time later, I'll do the rest of my work."

"Yes, will do Mrs. Lee. Have a nice day." I hung up the phone. I sighed and went out of my room.

Everyone's at the dining room, waiting for me. They were all getting along. Soohyun oppa was talking to Seulgi happily, so as stepmom to dad. I went in and dad noticed my mood, he suddenly frowned.

"Is there something wrong, Hyun-ah?" He asked, which made the three look at me.

"Nothing, dad. It's just that Mrs. Lee wants me to go to work today. I decided to stay with you, guys." I smiled a bit at them and sat beside Soohyun oppa.

"Really now? Mrs. Lee has been a friend of mine since she started working with me at the company. With your decision, she allows you so 'cause you're my baby girl." He chuckled and it made me feel a lot better.

"True, and I also want to know more of my stepdaughter. We haven't talked that much because of her work." I gave stepmom a huge grin. Never knew she's that sweet.

"So turn your frown upside down, sis! I'm glad you stay here to join breakfast than going to work. I even planned on having a whole day vacation at Jeju with you guys!" Soohyun oppa said with glee.

"Jeju?! Sounds great, oppa! Let's pack up after eating breakfast!" We all laughed at Seulgi's excitement.

~

I was drying my hair when a notification came up on my phone. I glanced at it and saw an email sent by Joonmyeon. I put down the hairdryer and opened the email.

-----
From: Assistant Kim

Good morning, Ms. Irene! I'm sorry to disturb your day off, but there's a trainee who would like to have an appointment with you. His name is Kim Taehyung. He would like to discuss some important matters with you. Please do inform me if we have to continue this appointment or not. Have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,
Joonmyeon
-----

Appointment? Taehyung has something to tell me, but my family is looking forward to the whole day vacation. I'm having second thoughts again. Maybe I should talk to him, but through email.