Author's Note ;-;

Hey, guys~

I have a lot of explaining to do, so...

I came back after months of being hiatus 'cause of school. I never knew senior high was that difficult. *sighs* I used my time during our semestral break to continue the story.

I'm glad you liked it, but I feel sorry to those who waited :( I'm terribly sorry, guys.

But here's one thing.

So 4 days ago (or maybe 5), I published the latest chapter. I was starting a new chapter, but I lost inspiration. I lost focus.

4 days ago, a good friend of mine (I'll just call her "Pam") passed away because of her asthma. On that morning, the same day, I checked my twitter and saw my former classmate's tweet that we must pray for Pam's recovery.

I was worried about her, so I checked my facebook and saw our friends posting about her. I prayed for her, and posted on facebook that she has to stay strong, so that we can fangirl on Seventeen, especially Mingyu. Well, she's a kpop fan which is why I got really close to her.

One of my friends told me that Pam was brought to the hospital, and was dead on arrival. However, she was revived by the medicines and machines.

I was hoping that I would see her this morning walking to school with her best friend. Everyone in our batch was hoping that she could survive.

But...

At 3pm (4 days ago), the doctors declared that she died.

My friend chatted me at almost 4pm (on that day), and told me to be calm. He even asked me if I'm with someone, and if I also already know.

 He even asked me if I'm with someone, and if I also already know

I was with my cousin and grandma

I was with my cousin and grandma. When I saw his message "She's gone", I broke into tears, and called my grandma.

Me: MAMA! 😭
Grandma: Bakit? (Why?)
Me: Wala na siya... (She's gone...)
Grandma: Sino? (Who?)
Me: Wala na kaibigan ko... (My friend's gone...) 😭

That's what I also said to my parents when they got home on that day, and they can't help but telling me to pray for her and comforted me.

So this is what's like to have a friend who left to be with God without saying goodbye.

She was an amazing girl, the most kind and the sweetest. I have never had an argument with her or anything that is negative.

Guess I shared good memories with her, and she left me with even better ones.

Her sudden death makes me feel like I lost everything that is important to me. Losing a friend hurts more than having a breakup with a lover.

She left us with a valuable lesson which is...

Make great memories with the people around you because you'll never know when the right time comes for them.

The reason why I'm sharing this is because I'm being hiatus again and maybe this could be a lesson to all of us. It's difficult to think and focus because of a deceased friend.

I'll be attending her funeral on Saturday, so I'm encouraging you all to pray for her. Pray that she'll be with God in the heavens and be our guardian angel.

Hope you guys understand, and I'll publish more than 3 chapters next week to make it up to you.

Thank you so much, and I love you all :)