Jealousy

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up early the next day so that I can leave first to pick up Yerim.

I silently went out of the room without waking Hoseok hyung up.

I was tiptoeing to the kitchen when I heard someone opening the door.

"Hyung?" Jungkook whispered.

"Ssshhh..." I put my forefinger on my lips. He nodded and followed me to the kitchen.

"Why are you early? Do you have something to do?" He asked as I prepare the ingredients, getting ready to cook.

"Yeah, it's urgent." I said nonchalant.

"Really? Hmm... It's her, right?"

"Y...yes." I scratched the back of my neck and just continued cooking.

"Oh hyung, you don't have to hide that though. It's fine that we know you're in love with someone."

"Thanks, kookie. You're the best bro ever!" I showed my rectangular smile and he showed his bunny teeth.

"Get a plate now. This food's done." I told Jungkook as he gets a plate.

"Hyung, you cooked so many food." His eyes were only on the food.

"I know right." I laughed. "Well, I want her to taste the food I made." I took some containers and filled with food.

"Oh... okay." His mood suddenly changed.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"It's nothing, hyung. I'm hungry. I'll call our hyungs so that we can eat together." He was about to leave when I called him.

"Maybe later. They're probably tired from our dance practice last night. And it's unexpected of you to wake up early."

"I just had a bad dream hyung, that's why."

"About what?"

"Nothing. It's lame." He chuckled. "I'll go back inside the room first." I nodded and he left.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I took a bath and thought about that bad dream.

I hate it. Why does it have to be Yerim for Taehyung hyung? I saw her again after three years. I'm faking a smile and a laugh whenever she's around.

I honestly don't want to see her nor hear her. And I don't want her to hurt my hyung's feelings. I don't want hyung to feel what I felt before.

I have to stop her. Stop Taehyung hyung from liking her.

~

We arrived at school and saw Taehyung and Yerim together.

Ugh... I really don't wanna see that pretty smile, hear her that cute laugh. It's pissing me off. In fact, I don't wanna see her happy with someone else.

Wait- what?! Am I...

"Jungkook! Wake up!" Jimin hyung was shaking my shoulder, bringing me back to reality.

"What's wrong with you? Do you have problems with something or someone?" He asked.

"No, I'm okay. I just got up early today." I said.

"Tsk tsk tsk... I'm right here, maknae." Yoongi put his arm around my shoulders and we all went to class.

~

When we got inside our dorm, I decided to talk to Seokjin hyung about what was bothering me all day.

I went in his room. He shares the room with Namjoon and Yoongi hyungs. I found him fixing his notebooks.

"Hyung, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Sure, maknae." He stopped and sat on his bed. I sat beside him and told him everything what happened to me and Yerim.

"You should respect her decision, Kookie. And maybe she's not the one for you."

"That's not it, hyung. If she's not ready, then why did she let me court her?"

"Because you put so much effort to her before she let you court her. She didn't want to put it all into waste. And maybe she thought that you'll ask her to be your girlfriend when you two graduate from college."

"Fine then. But for now, I want Taehyung to stop liking Yerim 'cause he'll end up like me."

"I know how you feel, Kookie. But just let them be, okay? What could happen? Maybe the two of them will end up as a couple."

"Heck no! That will never happen!"

"I thought you hate her?"

"I do!"

"Then what's with that reaction?"

"I- I don't know..."

"You still love her, don't you?" I didn't answer. Maybe I still do love her. Ugh, it's killing me.

"I'll get some rest, hyung." I said and stood up.

"Hope you'll be okay, maknae. Join us for dinner later if you want." Hyung patted my back and went back to where he's doing.

I went to my room with Jimin hyung and took a nap.