My Rules

Irene's P.O.V

The following day, I went out to supervise the trainees. All of them were doing well, but I was more focused on Twice.

I'm a bit paranoid about those two anonymous girls yesterday. I'm sure they're part of Twice because my  employees will never act like that.

I watched them dance by the windows, and I decided to have a talk with them afterwards.

A few moments later, they're done with practice, and I went in. They immediately stood up and bowed.

"Hello, girls." I greeted as they sat down on the floor.

"I'm here to congratulate you for working so hard. I'm glad you're giving your best." I smiled and they thanked me.

"We won't be a burden to you, Ms. Bae. We'll make sure of it." Said their leader, Park Jihyo.

"That's good, but we must be aware of your fans."

"We already have fans?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Of course, which is why you must not cause any trouble. It might affect your debut." I answered.

"We're completely aware of it, Ms. Bae. There's no need to worry about." Nayeon said, and all of them agreed.

"Great to know, but I just want to remind you that trainees aren't allowed to date their fellow trainees. Admiring each other is alright, but having intimate feelings for a trainee is unacceptable. The contract you'll be signing when you debut has what we call 'rules', and one of it is disallowing of dating. Unless, you girls reached 5 years after debuting as artists." I said. Some of them understood it, and some were confused.

"Why do you say so, Mrs. Bae?" Momo asked.

"It's because dating is one of the most well known issues in the music industry. You all are young for that. You also have a goal in life, and you must aim it first. The public may either like the dating thing or not. As far as I know, dating issues always receive negative feedbacks from the public." I explained.

"True, Ms. Bae. What the fans know is that it would be a destruction to the artist's work." Mina spoke.

"Yes, and we all know that fans get jealous if someone steals their fave. Bashers are the result of it." Jeongyeon said.

"Good thing you girls know. I'll be expecting more from you because you're going to be the most popular girl group." I said, and they felt excited.

"Thank you for your trust, Ms. Bae. We won't let you down!" Sana gave me a hwaiting gesture, and the rest cheered.

Her voice... is similar to what I heard yesterday at the restroom. Could it be?

I blinked and just gave them a grin.

"Well, I'll get going now. Good luck on your practice, and take a good rest afterwards." I told them.

"Yes, Ms. Bae!" They said in unison, and I left the room.

So, it's Sana who likes Taehyung. I can't let her lay a finger on him.

Ugh... Now, I'm being selfish. Maybe she only admires him.

But there are possibilities that she might fall in love with him. Taehyung's image will be affected.

I won't let that happen.

But is it really because of Taehyung's image? I'm being weird again. What's wrong with me? Why am I being protective over Taehyung? Why do I care for him this much?

I... don't understand.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I'm done with vocal practice along with my hyungs. I was on my way to Irene noona's office when I saw her at the hallway, looking gloomy.

I was about to call her when assistant Kim approached her. I hid behind a tall plant, spying on them.

"Are you okay, Ms. Joohyun?" He asked.

"There's something I want to discuss with you, and it's not about work." She said.

"What is it?"

"I don't understand myself anymore."

"I don't get it. What happened?"

"I care about him in terms of his image, talent, and everything he has to achieve one day. Although I care about the others, but I care for him more. And I'm becoming selfish because..."

"Because?"

"I don't want any girl to lay a finger on him." She lowered her head.

"Joohyun, is that you?"

"Huh?"

"You like him, and that's new!" He exclaimed.

I don't want to be a narcissist, but am I that attractive to her eyes? I mean, surely she's talking about me, and a girl like her must have been looking for a guy who has high standards.

But what the fudge Taehyung, don't expect too much or you'll get hurt.

"Like? So this is what's like..."

"Of course, you're jealous because of other girls talking about him. But think about the fans, Joohyun."

"Except the fans, Joonmyeon. I have problems with his fellow trainees." She crossed her arms. Really, noona? You're so adorable!!!

"The question is, does he like someone from the girl group we have?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"Does he like someone at this moment?" He asked. She paused for a second, then answered.

"I don't know." She frowned all of a sudden.

Noona is so softhearted that I want to hug her and make her mine. ㅠㅠ♡ I like you, noona! I really do!!!

"You need some rest. How about you go to your office because I have errands to run." Joonmyeon said, and she nodded. He walked away, and I heard noona sighed.

She took little steps to her office, and I was about to call her again when someone tapped my shoulder.

WHAT IS IT THIS TIME?

I turned around and saw a blonde girl smiling at me.

"Hi, Taehyung oppa." She said.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana, but just call me Sana." She gave me a sweet grin.

Jin hyung told me about this girl. I remembered.

"Okay, Sana." I said nonchalantly.

"Oppa, can we be friends?" She asked shyly. She makes me... sick. I hate forced cuteness. Good thing Irene noona is naturally cute.

"Uhm... I have errands to run." I repeated what assistant Kim said a while ago.

"Oh, okay. Talk to you next time then." She said, and I nodded. I ran off to Irene noona's office.

I panted in front of the office door, catching my breath.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked. I looked at the person, and she's not a person, but an angel.

"I was about to meet you." I stood up straight, looking at her beautiful eyes.

We were only gazing at each other. Her frown turned into a smile.

"Hearing those words from you makes me feel a lot happier." Her soft voice made my heart racing.

I'll never leave you. I'll always be your happiness, and if possible...

your love.