"I'm... Home?" I looked at my room- perfectly ordered, exactly the way it was before Link, Midna and I went back in time.

"Zelda, hon!" A voice yelled. "Come on! You can't be late!"

"Hon...?" I stood up and walked over to my bedroom door, slowly opening.

"Yes, Zelda, you heard your mother. Now get going before you get a tardy mark on your permanent record!"

Standing before me was a tall, brown-haired man. He had black rimmed glasses, and he was wearing a fancy suit. He held a black briefcase in his hand.

"A-And... You are...?" I asked, taking a step back.

The man rolled his eyes, then cupped his mouth with his free hand. "Honey, Zelda is pretending to have amnesia again!"

I squinted my eyes. "Amnesia?!"

The man laughed, pointing at the stairs. "Go on. Your mother fixed you breakfast. Hurry before it gets cold."

I obeyed, my head spinning. I held the banister as I walked down the stairs, holding my forehead with one hand.

Where was I?!

I turned from the staircase to the kitchen. I heard someone humming. As I entered the room, I saw a tall woman standing at the sink.

She turned around, and she had a soft smile on her face. Her hair was jet black, and her eyes were a bright purple color.

I touched my face with my hands. I'm the only person I know that has those colored eyes... I thought to myself.

"Sweetie, I set your bacon and eggs on the counter, so go ahead and eat before school!" The woman giggled.

I nodded hesitantly, staring at the woman as I walked over to the counter where steaming eggs sat.

"Looks good," I mumbled.

The woman clasped her hands together. "Oh, I do hope you enjoy it!"

I looked up at her strangely, and her smile faded.

"Is there something wrong, dear?"

I felt my cheeks go warm and my eyelids full of tears. "I'm just so confused," I admitted.

The woman sat down in front of me. "How so? What are you confused about?"

I shook my head, laughing. "I don't know, that's the thing!" I stared at the breakfast meal sitting in front of me. I looked up at her and smiled. "You look so familiar, yet I have... No recollection of who you are."

The woman smiled nervously. "Zelda, honey,
I'm your mother."

My heart stopped.

"My... What?!"

The woman nodded. "Y-Yes," she looked over to the staircase. "Dear? I think Zelda really does have amnesia..."

I shoved myself away from the table. "I do not have amnesia!" I pointed to the woman. "Your aren't my mother! My mother died when I was young, and my father disappeared somewhere!"

The woman stood up and walked over in front of me. "Zelda, what has gotten into you?"

"Where am I?!" I demanded. "This isn't my home!"

The woman gasped.

Then, she smirked.

"Oh, dear! I think she's found us out...!"

I backed away from her. "W-What do you..."

The man from before walked over by the woman's side, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Oh, honey! What are you talking about?"