Uh, surprise? (Pt. 5 to early morning) (SPN x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"You're excused this time, missy. Alright everyone back in their places!" Bob called as you, Jensen, Jared, and the crew got ready to film again, continuing with the scene where the boys meet Rosalyn.

~~

"How do we even know you're human?" Dean growled, stepping closer.

"Lets see, I didn't trip any of the sigils when I walked in here or disintegrated to a pile of
dust, nor am I dead on the floor." Rosalyn sassed, sending a glare to Dean and Sam. She holds out her arm, rolling up her sleeve. "Test me, if you want."

Sam sighed, putting his gun down and his body relaxing. "No, no need. How did you know about this place? I mean, it's pretty well hidden."

"My mom kept a journal. She wrote down the address and well, some other things. So I decided to come check it out." Rosalyn shrugged, sticking her hands in her pockets. "Little did I know it would harbor two good looking dudes." She winks, a flirtatious smile on her lips.

Sam sent a bitchface to her, the glared at Dean. "She's like a female version of you. I can already tell."

"Yeah, well see about that." Dean chuckled, shooting you a wink. "Have a seat. Looks like you'll be here a while."

"Would you like a beer?" Sam asked, as Dean sat down, turning his attention back to you.

"Uh, sure. I can go get it though." She says, walking away from the table.

"It's like a maze in here, especially if your new to the place." Dean stated, turning in his chair.

"I'm sure I can find my way. Besides, getting a little lost won't hurt anyone." Rosalyn chuckles, sauntering off to the kitchen.

"She's...interesting." Sam drawled out, sitting down. He closed the book he was reading and leaned back in his chair.

"I kinda like her already." Dean huffed, finishing off his beer. "But can we trust her?"

"Who knows, man."

~~~

The day rolled on and you and the boys were done filming. You staggered off to your rental car, realizing you don't have your bags with you, considering you left them at the hotel. You pulled out your phone, texting your best friend and your boss. You texted your brother and sister, telling them you had a surprise for them.

You slid your phone back in your pocket, checking your jacket for your keys.

"Hey!" Someone called out, causing you to snap you head up to their direction, catching your full attention. You turned around seeing Jensen, giving him a smile.

"Hey, J. What's up?"

"I was gonna ask before you left the set, but you were already gone." He scratched the back of his head nervously, his gaze landing on you.

"What is it, Jensen?" You furrowed your eyebrows, tilting your head to the side.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner some time?" Your eyebrows shoot up in surprise, before a curious expression crosses your features.

"Don't you have a wife?" You queried, causing Jensen to sigh.

"Don't tell anyone, but me and Daneel are separated. Okay?" He donned a serious look and you nodded, understanding.

"I'm not gonna ask or pressure you to tell me, but, take your time, alright?" You place a hand on his bicep, giving it a comforting squeeze. "And dinner sounds great." You gave him a dazzling smile, his own growing on his lips.

"Thank you." He murmurs as he pulls you into a tight hug. "I'll let you know when."

"Sounds great, J." You yawn into his chest, causing him to laugh slightly.

"Hey, do you have anywhere to stay tonight?" He asks as he pulls away, gazing down at you.

"Yeah, I have a hotel room down the road not far from here."

"Why don't you just stay in my trailer? It's better than driving half asleep." Jensen suggests, a protective look taking over his features.

"But I don't have any of my things." You countered, your hands on his forearms.

"I could always give you clothes of mine for the night. We can go get your things in the morning, if you'd like." Jensen shrugged, suddenly picking you up bridal style.

"I guess, yes." You threw your head back in laughter, wrapping an arm around his shoulder, the other on his chest.

You and Jensen talked around random things on the way to his trailer. What your families were like, your siblings and what you did for a living before signing on with Supernatural. He set you down upon reaching his trailer, letting you go in first. You smile and took in the musky, manly aroma of his trailer, the scent washing over you.

Live freely and happily, possibilities always happen.