Chapter 31 - Safe And Sound

"I'm not coming out with you!" Holly shouted, rubbing her temples in frustration.

"Why not?! It'll be great fun!"

"I'm NOT going out with my brother and an ex teacher. Thats just weird."

"You didn't even want to leave America in the first place, and nowyou don't want to see her? She was the only one who sat by your bed after your accident and you don't even have the decency to talk to her. What happened with you? Loosen up."

Anger burned inside of her. How dare he use that as an excuse? If only he knew what had really happened then maybe he'd understand why she was so reluctant to do so. On the other hand, she didn't want Alex to put 2 and 2 together and realise what was really going on.

"Leaving America had nothing to do with her, she's only an old teacher." She sighed. "If you care that much, i'll come out with you." Holly exited Alexs bedroom and went into her own before she could change her mind..

She closed the door behind and and sighed loudly. She knew this wasn't a good idea and it was only going to end badly. Aside from the fact that she was unsure if she could keep her cool around Allison, she knew for definite that alcohol only made her adgitated and she was guaranteed to speak the truth. She eventually picked out a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans, a short sleeve white button up shirt and a pair of dirty white vans. She dressed very androgynous when she went on nights out, she couldn't remember ever wearing a skirt or a dress in her life.

Her hair was braided at the side and then tied into a ponytail and she opted for brown eyeshadow, mascara and winged eyeliner - something she always wore on a night out. 

Everyone was waiting downstairs when she made her enterance & Jordan stood in the corner of the kitchen, still trying to flirt with Allison. This only made her angry, and a little jealous. She didn't even like her, so why was she feeling this way?

"Ready to go." She exclaimed, picking a bottle of whiskey from the side counter and pouring out shots for Alex and herself. She drank her shot and then poured 3 more, knowing fine well that she was going to have to be drunk if she was going to get through this night without murdering someone. 

Alex and Jordan hurried to the waiting taxi outside and Allison and Holly followed behind. She didn't say anything, but every so often Holly felt Allisons eyes burning into her. She was also now covered in tattoos on her arms and her back, and her muscles showed nicely under the short sleeves of her white shirt, muscly but still feminine. Holly knew this was the reason that Allison was watching her.

Coincidentally, Allison sat in the middle seat in the back of the car, which meant that Holly  would have to sit next to her. Alex was sat in the front and Jordan was sat on the other side of Allison. His flirting was becoming quite embarrassing and Holly knew that it was making Allison uncomfortable.  15 minutes later, the group arrived outside the club. The rest of Alexs friends were already waiting inside for them and they all sat down at a  huge booth in the corner. Jasmine, one of Alexs friends got a round of drinks for the whole group, and then some of them disappeared to the dance floor. Holly wasn't one to dance, so she stayed sat down.

Jordan was sat on the opposite side of the table with Allison and he was STILL trying to flirt. Every so often, his hand would drop under the table and Holly knew he was touching Allisons knee by the way she kept flinching. The two of them had never spoken about Allisons sexuality, so Holly was unsure if she was a lesbian or whether she was bisexual. Reluctantly, she eventually agreed to dance with Jordan and off they went, disappearing into the crowd of people. So now, here she was, sat by herself in a nightclub. What a great night this would be.