Chapter 22 - Send Her My Love

Allison got in her car and drove as fast as she could. She prided herself in being a safe driver; always sticking to the speed limit - but right now those rules didn't apply. Holly had sounded so upset and Allison wondered what could possibly have happened. Only a few hours ago the two of them had been laughing and making jokes together.

When she arrived, she knocked on the door and then let herself in. She stuck her head around the living room door but there was no sign of her. Checking the kitchen and dining room, she realised that Holly wasn't there either. The bathroom door was wide open and the light was off, so she guessed that Holly was in the bedroom. 

She was right.

Holly was laying in the middle of the bed under the covers and Allison could just about make out that she was there. Allison had noticed recently that Holly had lost a lot of weight since her accident. She was on her side, knees up to her chest, facing away from the door. Allison closed the door quietly, leaving her shoes by the door before she made her way to the bed. She pulled the covers back gently and got into bed beside the younger girl, laying down beside her and propping herself up on her elbow. Allison felt Holly shaking and she felt a sudden urge to protect the girl in front of her.

"Holly?" Allison whispered gently.

Holly rolled over onto her back so that Allison was now hovering slightly over the top of her. The room was pitch black apart from the thin streak of light that peaked in through the window from outside.

"Talk to me."

The younger girl wiped a tear from her cheek and held onto Allisons hand that had fallen onto her stomach as Holly rolled over.

"Promise me you won't leave."

Allison instinctively squeezed Hollys hand, probably a little harder than what was necessary.

"I'm not going anywhere, I can assure you. Can you tell me what happened?"

"Alex. He came over and made us dinner. He told me he missed me and I thought he genuinely cared, but he didn't come to make sure I was okay. He came to tell me apparently I'm not capable of looking after myself. We got into an argument because I told him I could handle being on my own and he said I wasn't 'old enough'. I explained that it was my fault Elliott and I had crashed but you know what he said? He told me I couldn't possibly know because I didn't remember anything." Holly shook her head and scoffed.  "How could he be so insensitive? I know Elliott wouldn't lie and make me look like the bad one. I remember arguing with him, I'm just not sure what it was about. Allison, he wants me to move back to England."

"He what?! He can't do that. Your eighteen, you have rights. If you don't want to go back, he can't make you."

Holly turned her head away from Allison.

"He knows people. Trust me, if he wants me to come home, he'll find a way whether I like it or not. I can't go back to that fucking house, I can't. I don't even know how Alex can still live there, how can he raise a family in the house where our parents were murdered."

Allison was shocked. Alex had seemed like a nice guy when she first met him at the hospital but now she was realising that he wasn't as nice as he made out to be. She rested her hand on Hollys cheek and pulled her back gently so they were facing each other again.

"I won't let him take you. You're happy here, aren't you?"

"I know, but Alex gets what he wants. Thats the way it's always been."

Allison leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"You're safe with me."

Holly lifted her head and kissed Allison, catching her off guard. Their arms wrapped tightly around each other and Allison was soon on top of her. Before Allison had time to make sure this is what Holly really wanted, their shirts were on the floor and they were pulling at each others bodies, begging to be closer to one another.
They fought with the rest of each others clothes and soon after those had also been tossed onto the floor. Their bodies were sweating and both women were breathing heavily as their lips collided together. Holly had always just 'had sex' and never felt like making love with anyone, but she felt different when she was with Allison. Maybe this is what being in love really felt like.

Allisons hands wandered slowly down her Hollys stomach, resting on her thigh. Allison broke their kiss and lifted herself up slightly so she could look into Hollys eyes properly.

"Can I?"

Holly smiled and nodded her head. "You don't have to ask."

This turned Allison on even more and she went back in for another kiss. She kissed her neck and across her collarbones, nipping gently at her skin ever once in a while. Allison knew that Holly was eighteen and an adult, but she was still afraid of hurting her. Truth be told, Allison had never done this before and she knew that Holly was most likely more experienced that her, which scared her a little. Sure, she had touched herself many times but she'd never touched another woman - she didn't want to do anything wrong.  Her hand was still for a moment as she plucked up the courage, then she decided it was time, pressing her lips to Hollys as she made the final move. 

Holly gasped underneath her as Allisons fingers touched her gently. Up until now Holly hadn't realised that this was something she had been craving, she needed to feel Allisons touch.

It wasn't long before Allison managed to bring Holly to her climax and after returning the favour, their bodies collapsed together, each one of them struggling to catch their breath. They were both covered with sweat and a few single strands of hair were stuck to Allisons forehead.

It was silent for a while, and they Holly began to laugh.

"You tired?" She giggled.

"I feel like I've just had an intense workout." Allison joked.

"That's because you did...or I guess you're just getting old." Holly smirked. Allison couldn't see her very well, but she knew she was probably impressed with herself for making such a cheeky joke.

Allison lifted her head and kissed Holly quickly. "Excuse me? Do I need to show you that again?".

"If you wouldn't mind." Holly replied smugly.

Allison laughed. "You're so rude sometimes, do you know that?"

"But you love me."

"Hm, I guess I do love you."