Chapter 49- Entire

Breathing heavily while gripping tightly the knife in your hands, once you caught your breath you faced the numb brown haired boy. He stood before you, breathing heavily behind his own mask. The wind blew as your hair started blowing in the air, meanwhile Toby stood like a statue looking at your figure on the ground.

"Are you done yet, Y/N?" he asked, taking a step back. Instead of responding, you stood up from the ground and smirked at Toby. He continued to watch you carefully, taking the smallest steps back as you approached him. Then you sprinted towards the brown haired male, wielding the knife before you as Toby got in defense. The knife cut through his sleeve while a foot landed against your stomach, making you land on your back once again on the ground.

Groaning, you sat up and spoke "I almost had you this time." and sticked your tongue out at Toby.

He chuckled while folding his arms on his chest, "You almost did." he stated and shifted his head, turning his attention towards a certain masked male. "How'd she do today, eh Masky? Pretty great, no? Training sure is paying off."

Masky stood by the shaded transparent door, his arms crossed on his chest as he stared silently. "She certainly lasted longer than the last fight." he noted and looked away, obviously uninterested.

It sort of stung how much effort you put in every training, yet Masky would treat is as though you weren't progressing much. You saw a difference, Toby saw one, even Jeff did! It made you wonder just how much Masky even cares about you, but that was irrelevant; whether he cared or not, you could take care of yourself.

Besides, you were used to his character, it wasn't unusual for him to act like not much mattered.

Standing up from the ground and dusting away any dirt from your clothing, "Well, guess we're done for now. I'm going to take a break." you informed Toby and started heading inside while Toby followed behind.

"You can take a break, but I'm done for the day." Toby told you.

Raising an eyebrow at the brown haired male, "How come?" you asked.

The male shrugged, "Slenderman has me for Forest Duty for today. I won't be back until late at night." he said, walking at a quicker pace. "Better get going before I get scolded! Later Y/N!" and he disappeared once he turned the corner.

Walking by yourself down the hall, you felt a sudden pain in your head. Abruptly halting your walk, you put your hand on the wall and leaned against it. The pain was getting worse the second, your head hurt and spun out of the blue. 'Why is this happening?' you wondered to yourself, placing your other hand against your forehead. Why were you suddenly feeling pain in the head and so tired?

Your feet started feeling weak while holding on the wall wasn't helping your situation much. As you made the effort to try and move your legs, to walk, it was pointless as you felt yourself fall. The impact never came, an arm wrapped around your waist as it pulled you back against a soft fabric.

"Woah" a familiar husky voice said behind you. Looking over your shoulder, even though your eyelids felt heavy you fluttered them open. Another arm soon wrapped itself around your waist once again and started pulling you. The familiar smell of rain filled your nostrils, it was the kitchen. The kitchen always had such a weird smell. Your eyes gazed around and just as you had guessed, you were in the kitchen.

The sound of a chair being pulled filled your ears as you were sat down on a chair, "Hey, you alright?" Jeff's voice asked.

Unable to comprehend yourself what was going on, "My... Head hurts..." you managed to say as your eyes closed. Soon your head fell on the table before you, your body completely shutting down.