Chapter 6- Greetings

You were walking in pure darkness,trying to find a way out.

"Hello?" you echoed.

No respond.

Sighing,you just kept walking straight. Walking deeper into the darkness,a bright light appears just a few meters away from you. You thanked the heavens for giving you a source to at least use.

As you finally reached the bright light, it got even brighter. You shutted your eyes close and waited for the brightness to go away. Once you opened your eyes,you saw a little girl sitting down in a swing looking down. Looking around,you realized that it was your backyard when you were younger. And that little girl,was you.

You realize that this was a memory.

When you tried to approach the little girl,a man walked towards. As you looked closely at the man,your eyes widen.

It was your father.

This was a memory you had never forgotten.

His h/c hair that matched with his e/c eyes just like yours.

"Hey there." he kneeled down and looked at the younger you, "Whats wrong?".

"I have no one to play with. Mommys at work like always and Im alone,as always." she then started tearing up alittle. Your father hugged her,"Hey,don't worry little one." he let go and stood up proudly. "I'll be your friend,I'll be there for you always and forever."

She turned around and looked at your dad. "Really daddy?".

"Of coarse sweetie." he smiled and pushed her back making her swing on the swing.

She giggled,"Yay! Look at me dad,I feel like flying! Heheh!" she smiled brightly.

Your dad simply laughed and kept pushing her on the swing,"Always Y/N.....always...".

You tried to not shed in tears,so you walked away. Suddenly you hear a voice. You turn around to look at your memory but it was gone. The only thing left was a mirror.

As you walked towards the mirror,everything turned dark again. In the mirror,they wrote words with a red substance. Your eyes widen as you find out it was blood. It said:

"Thank you~"

What the?! Who wrote this?

Suddenly two hands grab you from behind and pull you towards the darkness,you tried to escape their grip but struggle to do so.

"Come Y/N..."

"Let me go!"

"Y/N..."

"Shut up!"

"Come...~"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

You feel yourself get pulled inside the darkness,you reach out your hand "NO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NO!" you screamed and satted up. Breathing heavily,you place your hand above your forehead and feel a liquid. You were sweating.

"It was just a nightmare..." you told yourself.

You looked around the room,you had no idea where you were or how you got there. But your memory comes back. A masked and a hooded guy kidnapped you and then you blacked out.

You got up and off the bed,heading towards the door. Leaning your ear on the door trying to listen for anyone who walked by,nothing. You had no idea who was here or if anyone even lived here,so you needed to make sure. Satisfied that no one was walking by,you opened the door wide open and rushed out.