~*Valentine Special*~

Darkness had fallen as it turned night, street lights barely illuminating the empty roads. It was fairly quiet, especially in a night like this. Hiding behind the pack of trees inside the dark woods, stood Jeff, he watched as rarely any cars passed by. He thought it was quite odd, there was usually a lot of noise going on, guess today was an exception.

"They must've decided to stay home and have fun among themselves." the girl behind him noted.

"Yeah, guess so." Jeff said as he turned and faced the female, leaning against the tree before sighing. "We should start heading out soon, we can take advantage of how dark it is tonight."

The girl nodded her head before she stood up from the ground and stretched, "Good idea. We should make it quick if we want to make it back in time before the others wonder where we are." she said.

The smiling killer chuckled,"What's so bad about them wondering where we are?" he asked.

She crossed her arms in her chest and glanced away,"They'll think things."

Jeff walked closer to her and leaned towards her face, still leaving a space between the both,"And what's so bad about that,doll?~"

The girl shoved the killer away and huffed out air in a annoyed manner before speaking, "Let's just go, Jeff."

Jeff chuckled at her action and stuffed his pale white hands inside his pockets, "Whenever you're ready, Y/N."

Y/N looked away from him and started walking towards the empty road they were watching. Jeff followed behind and after walking for a while, soon enough they were both in a neighborhood. They both hid behind the tall wooden fence, squatting down not wanting to be seen. Jeff looked around for any unwanted company, to his relief there was none. 'Everyone must be really busy today,then' he thought as a smirk crossed his white lips. He turned his head and looked at the (hair color) haired girl,"So what do you want to do first? Break in or look around."

"Breaking straight in could be tricky and risky since neighbors could hear all the noise we make. But looking around could expose us if someone watches from their window." she explained as she took out her knife. "I say we make it a quickie: take a peak inside, make sure no one is around or awake indoors, and break in."

Jeff nodded while taking out his own knife, "Then let's do it." he announced, stood up from his squatting form and jumped over the fence after climbing over it. He found himself in a grass filled area, he recognized as a backyard. Not long after he landed, there was a thud noise behind him. Glancing back, he saw Y/N looking around. Her (eye color) eyes connected with Jeff's and she nodded her head before lurking closer towards the backyard in front of them.

The house had yellow painted walls and a brown roof, it seemed to be a one floor house. Pretty small but big enough for perhaps three people. As the killers lurked closer, they peeked through the windows, Jeff only saw an empty kitchen. "See anyone?" he asked the female besides him.

She shook her head,"No sign of anyone. Maybe they're asleep."

"Or doing something else~"

Jeff suddenly felt pain in the right side of his ribs as Y/N jabbed her elbow into him, causing him to hiss in pain. He turned to face the female, he growled as she smiled, satisfied by her hit. He rolled his eyes, "We don't even know if there's a couple in there, idiot." she told him. The smiling killer shrugged and started messing with the window's meeting rail, trying to budge it open. After fiddling with it for a while, he pushed the bottom rail up and it worked. He smiled wider to himself, it was always a piece of cake for him opening such simple things. Jeff fit his head inside and examined the inside of the house, as much as he could see, he only saw an empty dark kitchen with no sign of people. Pulling his head out, he gazed the window for a moment before looking at the female,"Well there's no sign of anyone inside." he said.