Chapter 43-Coming Back

There he was,leaning against his car,nervous yet annoyed. He couldn't believe that his parents decided to move, for what? He didn't see any excuse to move, but mom kept chattering about starting over and new job offers. The house was great,he couldn't argue with that but still,it annoyed him in a way.

He growled,getting more enraged the second.

"Instead of just standing there you should help unpacking." A voice said from behind.

Jeff turned around and chuckled at his brother's comment,"Whatever. I don't like this to be honest. " he confessed as he grabbed a box while Liu grabbed another.

"C'mon bro,give it a chance atleast. We've barely even gone to school yet and you're already complaining.".

Jeff rolled his eyes," Fine,whatever. " he sighed before getting a playful punch from his brother as they both laughed and made their way back into their new home.

"Give us money and nobody gets hurts." said the so called 'Randy' in the group,grinning.

Liu stood up and spoke up,"Get away and leave us alo-" he could barely finish his sentence as Randy took out a knife and pulled it closer against his body while taking a step forward.

"Looks like we'll have to do it the hard way." He chuckled as one of the boys grabbed Liu's wallet.

Growling,Jeff immediately stood up and headed towards them, slowly "Give my brother his wallet back. NOW." he urged. He was boiling in anger, barely the first f^cking day of school and b!tches were already starting sh!t. "Or else..." his voice warned furiously, sounding very threatening.

"Or else what?" chuckled Randy.

"No Liu! It was me! Tell them it was me!" Jeff cried out as loud as he could,tring to get Liu to confess.

He smiled slightly and looked away,"Poor Jeff,trying to take the blame." Was the last thing he said as they walked him towards and into the car. Jeff only stared,shocked and unable to move. He wanted to yell,scream at them that it was really him and not Liu,but it was no use.

Tears rolled down his face as he watched the car drive away while his mother tried comforting him by rubbing his shoulder,"Honey I think you should---"

"No! Can't you see? It was me who attacked those kids,not Liu!!" He yelled and placed his hands on his face,crying to himself softly.

"Why?.. Why did you lie?"

There he was, standing completely alone in the middle of nowhere but pure blankness. He looked around but found nothing except for the white texture surrounding him completely. Continuing to walk forward,he hears a sudden voice but can't really read what it was trying to say,nor know who it came from. He quickly turned around and froze in place. Unable to move,"L-Liu..?" he stuttered. His brother only stood there,completely quiet. Slowly he brought his hand up against his cheek down to the side of his lips. Touching his stitches and scars left there,he smiled.

"I missed you Jeff."

Sneaking up behind him,he quickly covered his mouth,making him unable to make any sound. Liu tried kicking and punching to get himself away but failed. Jeff leaned into his ear and whispered, "Go to sleep~". Liu's green eyes pop wide open as the knife strikes right at him.

" Ahhhhhhhhh!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~••••••*••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Jeff shouted from the top of his lungs. Breathing heavily, he immediately sat up and found himself with a very bright light with a dark room. Glancing around, he sees a familiar figure rush towards him and help him sit up.