Chapter 31- Still here

Yawning,you slowly start shifting to your left then to your right. You felt so comfortable,you starting purring into the pillow your head was sleeping on. You starting twisting and turning but not because you didn't feel great,but the fact that the softer parts were in the most colder parts. You never knew why you did that nor did you care,you twisted all over the bed,never wanting to get out of bed.

"Hey,wake up."

Growling,you grabbed the cover and rolled inside of it,someone just HAD to disturb your sleeping. "Go away." you responded.

"C'mon,you need to get out of bed,plus...",he mumbled the last word as you sensed him right besides you. Getting ready to punch him,he said,"I wanna get to know you." as you could hear him smile thru his words. By this point,you sat up,face to face with the brown haired male.

"You want to get to know me? Fine." you announced as you crossed your arms in your chest and sat crisscross on the bed. "I enjoy music,better yet it's my life. I read to time to time. I'm a really nice person until you piss me off,also,I hate people who TRY TO KILL ME OR OTHERS AROUND ME!" shouting,you threw a punch which he grabbed just in time.

"Good thing I'm not a people or a person. I'm different." he said with a chuckle which you caught annoying.

Taking your hand away from his grip,you growled once more,"What makes you so interested in me?".

"Well," he started as he turned around and opened the curtains that allowed the bright light come in,which caught you by surprise and covered your eyes,"Warning dammit!" he only laughed,"You've caught my attention alot,and I think you're very similar to me.".

"Me?! Similar to you?! Never in a million years!" was the answer he got.

Smiling,he walked over to the door,"Breakfast?" he offered.

"Hmm....don't poison me." you warn.

"Turkey sandwich it is then." was all he said as he walked out.

Jumping out the bed,you rushed over to the window and tried opening it,but it was locked. It had a lock from the outside.

Who the hell has a lock on the outside of a window?!?!

If you couldn't open it,then maybe you could BREAK your way thru the glass. Grabbing what seemed to be a sort of boot,you used the bottom part of it and started hitting the window over and over. Didn't work. Maybe if you threw yourself out? Yeah,it could work...in a hurtful way.

Taking a few steps back,you charged at the window and finally hit your shoulder against it. Expecting to fall outside the window covered in glass,instead you bounced back to the floor.

"The hell?" you mumbled as you stood back up on your feet. It seemed it was an unbreakable glass? Or maybe bulletproof? Who knows,thanks to that,you couldn't escape thru the window. The only exit would be the door but you didn't know the paths,even when Williams was carrying you,you thought you were walking in circles. If you just made a run for it,you would easily get caught and lost without doubt.

Inside the room you were in,they were two doors. One was the closet but the other you weren't really sure what it was. Making your way towards it,your hand reaches the handle and you slowly turn it and open the door. You expected the worst but you sighed in relief at sight of a bathroom. It was a pretty nice one. That reminded you that you haven't showered in a while,but you didn't trust Williams nor Zalgo. Hell,you hated them. Who knows what they could do while you're showering. You didn't have any clothes either,so taking a bath was out of the question along with the escape plan.

Suddenly you heard the door open,you shut the bathroom door and jumped on the bed. Williams stared at you for a while but then shook his head and gave you a plate with two turkey sandwiches along with a glass of water. You took them as you said a small thank you and ate up.